Services

Service in Winter Haven, FL

(1 - 15 of 1,849)
  1. Hello there! I'm Caraleigh, a trustworthy house sitter eager to take care of your home in beautiful Land O' Lakes, Florida! Whether you're off on a well-deserved vacation or a business trip, I'm here to ensure your house and pets are in capable ha...
    Caraleigh v ·56 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hey there! I'm Tammy, a loving and experienced nanny based in Lakeland, Florida. If you're in need of a caring and reliable sitter for your newborn, toddler, or primary school-aged children, look no further! With a passion for childcare and a warm...
    Tammy M ·11 minutes ago on Sitter
  3. Hello, fellow cat lovers! My name is Elisa, and I am a dedicated and passionate cat sitter with years of experience caring for our feline friends. As a lifelong cat enthusiast, I understand the unique needs and personalities of cats, ensuring that...
    Elisa C ·16 minutes ago on PetSitter
  4. Hi there! I'm Nailah, a warm and reliable sitter in Haines City, Florida eagerly looking to become a part of a wonderful family's journey. With a background in early childhood education, I am well-equipped to provide attentive care and enriching e...
    Nailah C ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello! My name is Hailey I am 17 years old and am looking to help out with your animals. I love all animals such as dogs, cats, reptiles, birds, etc. I used to be a dog groomer and walker!
    Hailey W ·16 minutes ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello! I'm Michelle, a retired educator. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to care for your home while you're away, look no further! I offer a range of services including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling ...
    Michelle P ·54 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  7. Hello there, I'm Lisa, a dedicated elder care provider in St. Petersburg, Florida. I am currently seeking a live out, part-time position as a companion and home care provider for a wonderful family in need of assistance in caring for their loved o...
    Lisa S ·1 hour ago on ElderCare
  8. Hi there, I'm Carla, a passionate pet sitter based in beautiful Lakeland, Florida. If you're a cat owner in need of reliable and caring pet sitting services, I'm here to help! With years of own experience and a deep love for feline friends, I unde...
    Carla R ·15 minutes ago on PetSitter
  9. šŸ¾ Hello pet parents of Sarasota, Florida! šŸ¾ Are you in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter for your beloved furry friends? Look no further! My name is Kim, and I am your go-to pet sitter for all your cats and dogs' needs in the Sarasota area....
    Kim S ·15 minutes ago on PetSitter
  10. Hi there! I'm Monica, a reliable, responsible female in Tampa, Florida looking to house sit. If you're in need of someone to look after your home while you're away, I'm here to help! With over 25 years of experience as a home owner, I am dedicated...
    monica l ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hey there! I'm Kenan, a passionate pet sitter based in sunny Orlando, Florida. I love pets and would like to take care of yours. I have no problem in taking long walks and runs. I have a 4 year old cat who now lives with my dad and I also walked a...
    Kenan U ·15 minutes ago on PetSitter
  12. Hi there! I'm Selin, a passionate and experienced sitter in Tampa, Florida, on the lookout for a wonderful family to care for. With a focus on newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I bring a wealth of knowledge and love to the tabl...
    Selin T ·10 minutes ago on Sitter
  13. Hey there! I'm David, your friendly and reliable house sitter here in Gulfport, Florida. If you're heading out of town and need someone to look after your home, pets, and plants, I've got you covered. When you entrust me with your home, you can re...
    David C ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  14. Hello there! My name is Annia and Iā€™m a dedicated sitter based in beautiful Tampa, Florida. I have a passion for providing exceptional care for children of all ages, from newborns to toddlers and primary school kids. I have extensive experience in...
    Annia A ·10 minutes ago on Sitter
  15. Hello fellow animal lovers! I'm Carol, your friendly and reliable pet sitter located in beautiful Belleview, Florida. I'm here to offer my pet sitting services to all the wonderful pet owners in the area. Whether you have birds, cats, dogs, fish, ...
    Carol B ·15 minutes ago on PetSitter

SET LOCATION

city
country