Services

Service in New York, NY

(1 - 15 of 6,446)
  1. Hey there, I'm Sam and I'm your go-to house sitter in Brooklyn, New York! Whether you're jetting off on a vacation or need someone to keep an eye on your property while you're away, I've got you covered. With over 5 years of experience in house si...
    Sam B ·43 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hello there! I'm Eniko, a reliable and experienced house sitter based in Dumont, New Jersey. If you're planning a trip and need someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further! I pride myself on providing top-notch services su...
    Eniko M ·43 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  3. סעודיה eVisa היא סוג חדש של אישור ויזה אלקטרו× ית שהיא הדרך הפשוטה ביותר להשיג כ× יסה לממלכת ערב הס...
    11 minutes ago on Muamat
  4. Hi there! My name is Elena and I'm a local sitter in Red Bank, New Jersey. I have experience in childcare, especially with toddlers and primary school-aged children. I am currently seeking a full-time, live-out nanny position, but I am also availa...
    Elena P ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hi there! I'm Sarah, a reliable and experienced pet sitter located in Jersey City, New Jersey. If you're in need of a caring and responsible pet sitter for your furry or feathery friends, you've come to the right place. I have a passion for animal...
    Sarah E ·11 hours ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello fellow pet parents! My name is Angela, and I'm your friendly, reliable pet sitter based in beautiful Teaneck, New Jersey. I understand that leaving your furry family members behind can be stressful, but rest assured, I am here to provide top...
    Angela T ·11 hours ago on PetSitter
  7. eVisaPrime היא שיטה גלובלית, מהימ× ה, אמי× ה, בטוחה ומאובטחת להשגת ויזה אלקטרו× ית לכל מדי× ה מכל מדי× ה. ×...
    11 minutes ago on Muamat
  8. Highstar Limo provides professional limo services in New York City and the surrounding areas. We take great pride in providing excellent service for airport transportation, including JFK and LGA Limo Services, as well as Connecticut Limo Services ...
    11 minutes ago on Muamat
  9. Hey there, Yonkers homeowners! Need a trustworthy house sitter? Look no further! I'm Jake, and I've got you covered. With over 5 years of experience in house sitting, I know the ins and outs of pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and managin...
    Jake G ·44 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hi there! Are you in need of a reliable house sitter in lower Manhattan or Brooklyn, New York? Look no further! I'm Rocio, and I'm here to provide top-notch care for your home while you're away. With a passion for pet feeding, plant care, and tras...
    Rocio C ·45 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hi there! My name is Virginia, and I am a a mother of 4 With over 20 years of experience, I pride myself in providing compassionate and attentive care to children of all ages, As a live-out nanny, I am committed to creating a safe and nurturing en...
    Virginia K ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hey there! I'm Niki, a trusted and reliable house sitter based in Manhattan, New York. If you're in need of a responsible caretaker for your home while you're away, then you've come to the right place. I offer a range of services including pet fee...
    Niki G ·45 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hello there! I'm Nelofar, a passionate, reliable sitter in Old Bridge, New Jersey, eager to find a wonderful family to work with. I have extensive experience caring for children of all ages, from newborns to primary school-goers. Whether it's prov...
    Nelofar N ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hello! I'm Anabella, a reliable house sitter in Manhattan, New York. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, I'm here to help. With my services, you can have peace of mind knowing that your home i...
    Anabella D ·12 hours ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hello! My name is Christine, and I am an experienced sitter in Medford, New York looking for a wonderful family to work with. I specialize in caring for toddlers and children in primary school. As a live-out sitter, I am available for part-time ch...
    Christine B ·11 hours ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country