Services

Service in Hartford, CT

(1 - 15 of 300)
  1. Hi there! I'm Dayna, a dedicated pet sitter in Somers, Connecticut. If you're looking for a caring and reliable individual to look after your beloved pets while you're away, you've come to the right place! I have a special place in my heart for al...
    Dayna B ·31 minutes ago on PetSitter
  2. Hey there! I'm Kyle, your go-to pet sitter in West Haven, Connecticut. Are you a busy dog owner in need of reliable and trustworthy care for your furry friend? Look no further! With years of experience and a true passion for dogs, I offer top-notc...
    Kyle D ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  3. Hello there! I'm Matthieu, your trusty house sitter in Stratford, Connecticut. If you're searching for a reliable and attentive caretaker for your home, you've come to the right place. With my experience and passion for maintaining a well-kept hou...
    Matthieu W ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Evelyn Ann, your trustworthy pet sitter in Fairfield, Connecticut. Whether you have cats, dogs, birds, or fish, I'm here to provide the best care for your beloved pets. For those times when you need to be away, I offer affordable ...
    Evelyn Ann R ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  5. Hello there! My name is Karen, and I am a loving and experienced sitter in Waterbury, Connecticut, currently on the lookout for a wonderful family to help care for. With a passion for nurturing and supporting children through their crucial develop...
    Karen B ·1 day ago on Sitter
  6. Hello! My name is Oneyda, and I am a dedicated elder care provider here in Stratford, Connecticut. I am currently seeking a full-time, live-out position with a loving family in need of attentive home care for their elderly loved one. I am passiona...
    Oneyda C ·14 hours ago on ElderCare
  7. Hello there! I'm Cassie, a dedicated house sitter in West Springfield, Massachusetts. I offer top-notch services at an affordable rate of $15.0 per hour. If you're in need of a reliable and trustworthy house sitter, look no further! I specialize i...
    Cassie E ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  8. Hello there! I'm Ava, your reliable house sitter in North Haven, Connecticut. Need someone to keep your home safe and secure while you're away? Look no further! With a passion for pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash ...
    ava a ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  9. Hi im tori and i am a nanny/babysitter who is flexible for your hours, i love working with kids and am very energetic and playful. Im looking for a summertime job and my pay is flexible based on what you can afford.
    Victoria L ·1 day ago on Sitter
  10. Hello there! I'm Emma, a reliable and responsible house sitter here in Thompson, Connecticut. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further! I offer a range of services including pet feeding, mail collec...
    Emma M ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hi there! My name is Katie, and I am an experienced sitter located in Southbury, Connecticut. I am passionate about caring for children and have experience working with newborns, toddlers, and primary school-age children. Whether you need a reliab...
    Katie R ·1 day ago on Sitter
  12. Hello there, I'm Shantoll, an experienced elder care provider based in New Britain, Connecticut. With a passion for providing compassionate and attentive care, I offer a range of services including full-time, live-in, live-out, and part-time care....
    Shantoll G ·3 days ago on ElderCare
  13. Hello, my name is Mbali, and I am a full-time elder care provider based in Danbury, Connecticut. With years of experience in providing compassionate care to seniors, I am currently seeking a live-in or live-out position as a companion and home car...
    Mbali S ·4 days ago on ElderCare
  14. Resume on request.
    1 week ago on BarefootStudent
  15. ANTIQUES AUCTIONS and ESTATE SALES We handle all Estate and Garage Sales for clients including those represented by attorneys. We inventory and value all of the contents. We clean everything, We are in and out of a home in 2-4 days from point of s...
    1 week ago on Claz

SET LOCATION

city
country