Services

Service in Phoenix, AZ

(1 - 15 of 1,369)
  1. Hello there! I'm Ellie, a qualified sitter in Peoria, Arizona. With experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I've got a knack for creating a nurturing and engaging environment for kids of all ages. If you're sear...
    Ellie D ·38 minutes ago on Sitter
  2. Hi there! I'm Bethany, a dedicated pet sitter based in Gilbert, Arizona. I have a passion for animals, and I provide lovable care for birds, cats, and dogs. Whether you need someone to pop in and check on your feathered friend, cuddle with your ki...
    Bethany S ·43 minutes ago on PetSitter
  3. Hello iam Vanessa. your body needs. This is real theraputic massage in the comforts of your home or hotel. I bring my table and things needed. I have many years in my profession so your in good hands. Text my personal number to set up a time! Its ...
    14 hours ago on Claz
  4. Hello Phoenix homeowners! Are you planning a trip and need a trustworthy house sitter to keep your home safe and sound while you're away? Look no further! My name is Daniel, and I'm a local Phoenix resident with a proven track record of providing ...
    Daniel G ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  5. POSITION INFORMATION: Jerry Seiner CDJR seeks a Service Valet to join the service team. The Service Valet operates the shuttle bus, cleans cars, delivers customers' cars, runs errands, cleans the shop, and assists Service Consultants. We are ex...
    14 hours ago on ApplicantPro, TalentPlusHire
  6. I love animals and can take great care of them while your on your travels. I’m experienced and I have a lot of pets my self. Including cats, dogs, and a bird
    Carlee M ·44 minutes ago on PetSitter
  7. Jerry Seiner Chevrolet is looking for an experienced Used Car Technician. We offer excellent pay, benefits, bonus programs, paid training, and a quality work mix. Help us take care of customers, have fun, and make money. General Duties May Inclu...
    14 hours ago on ApplicantPRO
  8. Hello there! I'm Dominique, a reliable and experienced house sitter in Gilbert, Arizona. If you're in need of someone to look after your home while you're away, I've got you covered. As a pet lover, I provide top-notch pet feeding and care service...
    Dominique B ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter
  9. Greetings my friend. Iam here to attend to your body needs. This is real theraputic massage in the comforts of your home or hotel. I bring my table and things needed. I have many years in my profession so your in good hands. Text my personal numbe...
    14 hours ago on Claz
  10. Hey there, pet parents of Glendale, Arizona! I'm Emma, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter. If you're in need of someone to care for your beloved cats or dogs while you're away, I'm here to lend a helping hand. I understand that leaving your fur...
    Emma T ·42 minutes ago on PetSitter
  11. Are you looking for a reliable pet sitter in Tempe, Arizona ? Look no further! My name is Tajhinae, and I am a passionate pet sitter offering top-notch care for your furry friends. With a love for cats and dogs, I provide professional pet sitting ...
    Tajhinae C ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  12. Hi there! I'm Ana, a passionate pet sitter based in Surprise, Arizona, and I'm here to offer top-notch care for your beloved fur babies. Whether you need a reliable dog walker, overnight care, or pet sitting services, I've got you covered! With ye...
    Ana M ·43 minutes ago on PetSitter
  13. Greetings my friend. Iam here to attend to your body needs. This is real theraputic massage in the comforts of your home or hotel. I bring my table and things needed. I have many years in my profession so your in good hands. Text my personal numbe...
    14 hours ago on Claz
  14. Time to get what your body has been missing. Full body massage in the privacy of your own home, hotel, or office. West valley resident $10 off in office Massage Therapy appointments available - Greenway rd and 75th Ave * Clean sheets and towels * ...
    14 hours ago on Claz
  15. Hello there! I'm Angela, a trusted house sitter in Coolidge, Arizona. Need someone reliable to take care of your home while you're away? Look no further! I offer top-notch pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash & recycl...
    Angela C ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter

SET LOCATION

city
country