Services

Service in Orlando, FL

(1 - 15 of 802)
  1. Hey there! I'm Katie, I am thirteen and a passionate pet sitter based right here in sunny Orlando, Florida. If you're in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter, look no further! I have a special place in my heart for cats, dogs, and fish, and I ...
    Katie D ·48 minutes ago on PetSitter
  2. Hey there, fellow pet lovers! I'm Harrison, a dedicated pet sitter based in Orange City, Florida. If you're looking for the perfect caregiver for your beloved feline friends, faithful canine companions, fascinating fish, or captivating lizards/rep...
    Harrison P ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  3. Hello there, families! I'm Porcha, a dedicated and experienced sitter in Orlando, Florida, looking for a loving family to offer my full-time live-in nanny services. With a background in early childhood education and a passion for working with todd...
    Porcha H ·42 minutes ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Savannah, a nurturing and experienced nanny in Lakeland, Florida. I have a passion for caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. I am currently seeking a full-time, live-out nanny position with a loving fami...
    Savannah K ·42 minutes ago on Sitter
  5. Hi there! I'm Gabriela, a veterinarian passionate pet sitter based in sunny Orlando, Florida. If you're in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter for your beloved birds, cats, dogs, fish, or lizards/reptiles, look no further! I offer top-notch p...
    Gabriela T ·48 minutes ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello, families of Orange City, Florida! My name is Amaya, and I am a warm, responsible sitter eager to provide exceptional care for your toddler. As a live-out sitter, I understand the importance of finding someone reliable and nurturing to look ...
    Amaya M ·42 minutes ago on Sitter
  7. Are you looking for a reliable and trustworthy pet sitter in Windermere, Florida? Look no further! My name is Priamo, and I am passionate about caring for dogs and providing top-notch dog walking services. With a daily charge of just $12.0, I offe...
    Priamo P ·48 minutes ago on PetSitter
  8. Hey there! I'm Emilee, a loving and reliable sitter from Clermont, Florida. I have a passion for caring for children and I'm currently seeking a full-time or part-time position as a nanny or sitter. Whether you are looking for a live-in or live-ou...
    Emilee C ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there, pet parents! I'm Vivian, a passionate pet sitter based in sunny Orlando, Florida. I understand the importance of finding a reliable caregiver for your furry family members, and I'm here to provide trustworthy and loving care for your ...
    Vivian D ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  10. Will identify why door bell is not working & make needed repair
    14 hours ago on Claz
  11. Hello there! I'm Nely, a trustworthy and reliable pet sitter located in beautiful Lakeland, Florida. If you're a pet owner in need of a caring and experienced individual to look after your beloved furry friends, you've come to the right place. Whe...
    nely p ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  12. FLORIDA ROOTER - Call any time @ (352) 302-XXXX Specializing in all areas of Sewer and Drain Cleaning for over 35 years Local, family-owned and operated Unclogging drain, sewer, and septic lines Quality service, Flexible scheduling, Flat rate pric...
    14 hours ago on Claz
  13. Hello, my name is Adrian Morales, I am a student-athlete at Lake Nona Higschool, I have experience with children volunteering at a daycare with my mother since I was 13. I love helping and taking care of young children and hopefully being a positi...
    Adrian M ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hello there, families in Davenport, Florida! I'm Anyely, a passionate and experienced sitter with a heart for caring for children of all ages. If you're in need of a nurturing and reliable caregiver for your newborn, toddler, or primary school-age...
    anyely b ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hello there! As a seasoned house sitter in Orlando, Florida, I understand how crucial it is to find a reliable, trustworthy individual to care for your home while you're away. I provide top-notch services, including pet feeding, mail collection, p...
    Deborah c ·1 day ago on HouseSitter

SET LOCATION

city
country