Services

Service in Houston, TX

(1 - 15 of 1,772)
  1. Hayes Hunter P.C. has served Houston, Texas, for decades by providing competent legal counsel to a variety of clients. We are proud to have earned a reputation for delivering strong results that have made our firm the trusted source of legal repre...
    7 minutes ago on Claz
  2. Hey there! I’m Kara, an experienced sitter in La Porte, Texas. My passion for working with children began when I first started babysitting in high school. I have a special place in my heart for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged kids, and...
    Kara N ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hey there, Houston families! I'm Jalyn, a passionate and experienced sitter looking to join a loving family in need of childcare support. With a background in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, I am well-equipped to handle...
    Jalyn T ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Olivia, a dedicated sitter in Katy, Texas, and I'm excited to find a family to care for. With a passion for little ones, I specialize in caring for newborns and toddlers. As a live-out nanny, I provide part-time care, offering fle...
    Olivia B ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there, I'm Kasey, a compassionate and experienced sitter in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, on the lookout for a family in need of caretaking support. With a special knack for newborn care, I pride myself on my nurturing and supportive nature. As a li...
    Kasey M ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hey there, fellow pet lovers! I'm Devin, a reliable and experienced pet sitter here in Houston, Texas. I have a passion for dogs, and I know how important it is to find someone you can trust to take care of your furry friends while you're away. I ...
    Devin S ·11 hours ago on PetSitter
  7. We have been training for more than 20 years in a private class and/or group setting. With our hands-on instruction, you will learn Word within a few days. Let us work with you on a schedule that fits your needs; whether you are an individual or s...
    7 minutes ago on Claz
  8. Hi there! I'm Jhoseanny, an experienced elder care provider in Houston, Texas. I am passionate about providing full-time or part-time live-out care for seniors who need companionship, home care, bathing, and personal care assistance. With a though...
    Jhoseanny R ·6 minutes ago on ElderCare
  9. I can walk, feed, and entertain pets, because I feel animals shouldn't be neglected. I good at these things because I have patience and a good heart. My experience is I care for my personal pet as well as my family and friend's pet when needed. Yo...
    Corey B ·11 hours ago on PetSitter
  10. I’m Brielle! I have experience with cats and dogs due to rescuing and rehoming them! I’ve volunteered to walk dogs and I have experience overnight staying with animals! As well as grooming dogs such as Australian Shepherds and Pitbulls. I have ope...
    Brielle C ·11 hours ago on PetSitter
  11. Hey there! I'm Joshua, a dedicated and experienced sitter in Pearland, Texas. I have a passion for working with toddlers and have extensive experience caring for children of primary school age. As a live-out part-time nanny, I am committed to prov...
    Joshua G ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hello parents throughout Friendswood! My name is Sophia and at 13 years old, I've discovered my passion for providing exceptional childcare services. My goal is to create a safe, nurturing, and fun environment for children under my care, while off...
    Sophia S ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Are you in need of a dedicated and compassionate elder care provider in Katy, Texas? Look no further! I am Alisha, a seasoned caregiver specializing in full-time and part-time home care for seniors. As a live-out companion, I am fully equipped to ...
    Alisha P ·12 hours ago on ElderCare
  14. Hello, families in Spring, Texas and areas surrounding! I'm Lizzette, a kind and caring babysitter! I love children and I have much experience when it comes to families children all ranging from 10 months old to 5 years old. My account is run by m...
    lizzette l ·10 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hey there, I'm Joshua, a reliable house sitter here in Pearland, Texas, ready to take care of your home while you're away. With my experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling management, you can rest assured that ...
    Joshua G ·12 hours ago on HouseSitter

SET LOCATION

city
country