Services

Service in Dallas, TX

(1 - 15 of 2,165)
  1. Chinazondu Uchenna Ugbene Leadership Experience 2022- 2024 Local HOSA Chapter Officer Treasurer Elect / Fundraising Committee Chair Planned and ran different fundraising events for the local HOSA chapter. Organized funds and creates plans f...
    1 hour ago on BarefootStudent
  2. Greetings Dallas homeowners! Are you in need of a reliable house sitter to keep your home safe and well-maintained while you're away? Look no further! I'm Beju, a dedicated house sitter with years of experience and a passion for providing top-notc...
    Beju B ·23 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hi, I'm Ava! I am a 17 year old going into my senior year at Flower Mound High School. I'm looking for a job as a babysitter/light nanny this summer. I've worked at LISD's Extended School Day program (after school care) for a semester and have bee...
    Ava G ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Sade, a dedicated and experienced nanny in Dallas, Texas. With a passion for caring for toddlers and children in primary school, I am currently seeking a part-time babysitting position. With my warm and nurturing nature, I aim to ...
    Sade S ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Hello, I'm Exaucee, a caring and responsible sitter in Watauga, Texas. I specialize in providing attentive care for toddlers and young children attending primary school. As a live-out nanny, I offer part-time services, ensuring that your little on...
    Exaucee L ·11 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hello there, pet lovers of Euless, Texas! Are you in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter for your beloved birds, cats, or dogs? Look no further! I'm Andrew, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter who offers top-notch pet sitting services at an...
    Andrew U ·11 hours ago on PetSitter
  7. Hey there! I'm Lanyiah, a dedicated sitter in Dallas, Texas. I have a passion for caring for children, whether they are newborns or toddlers. I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time nanny position as a live-out caregiver. With my extensive...
    lanyiah l ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hey there, fellow pet lovers! I'm Esther, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter based in Farmers Branch, Texas. I absolutely adore animals and I'm here to offer top-notch care for your beloved furry friends. Whether you have cats, dogs, fish, or a...
    Esther C ·23 hours ago on PetSitter
  9. Hey there, I'm Jessica, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter in Corinth, Texas! If you're a pet parent in need of reliable care for your beloved dogs, look no further. Whether it's daily dog walking or dependable pet sitting, I've got your furry ...
    Jessica M ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  10. Hello there! I'm Deeric, your reliable house sitter here in Dallas, Texas. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to look after your home while you're away, then look no further. With my experience and dedication, I can ensure that your hom...
    Deeric B ·12 hours ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hello there, Dallas homeowners! If you're in need of a reliable and trustworthy house sitter, look no further! I'm Daisy, a dedicated and experienced house sitter offering pet feeding, mail collection, and trash & recycling services in the Dallas ...
    Daisy A ·12 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hi there! I'm Lauren, currently 16, will be 17 in August, I have a valid drivers license and a reliable transportation, i am a very passionate and dedicated sitter located in Oak Point, Texas, and I'm seeking a wonderful family to work with. I hav...
    Lauren T ·23 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hello there! I'm Nathan, and I'm here to offer you top-notch house-sitting services in Highland Village, Texas. With my expertise in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, and trash & recycling management, you can trust me to ens...
    Nathan R ·12 hours ago on HouseSitter
  14. Hey there! Are you in need of a reliable house sitter in Fort Worth, Texas? Look no further! I'm Londyn, your go-to person for all your house sitting needs. With an extensive background in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recy...
    Londyn L ·12 hours ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hi there! I'm Erin, a reliable and experienced house sitter in Arlington, Texas. If you're in need of someone to care for your home while you're away, I'm here to help. I offer a range of services including pet feeding, mail collection, and trash ...
    Erin B ·12 hours ago on HouseSitter

SET LOCATION

city
country