Services

Service in Killeen, TX

(1 - 15 of 75)
  1. Hello there! I'm Julia, a reliable house sitter in Fort Cavazos, Texas who takes great pride in providing top-notch care for your home while you're away. With a passion for pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and ensuring proper trash and re...
    Julia K ·3 hours ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hello, fellow pet lovers in Jarrell, Texas! I'm Eilimach, your reliable and caring pet sitter. Are you a pet owner in need of a trustworthy caregiver for your beloved cats or dogs? Look no further! I understand the importance of finding a sitter w...
    Eilimach G ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  3. Hello there, I'm Asha, a reliable house sitter based in Temple, Texas. If you're in need of someone to look after your home while you're away, I'm here to offer my trustworthy services. I understand the importance of mail collection, as well as ke...
    Asha J ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  4. … is a "Registered" (Registered through the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services)daycare specializing in preparing children between the ages of 3 through 5 years old for kindergaten. Daily curriculum, hands on ac...
    2 days ago on Claz
  5. *** TEXAN MOVING**** ONLY $75.00 PER HOUR TO MOVE YOU, AND A ONE-TIME SERVICE TRIP CHARGE OF $75.00. PRICE INCLUDEDS 2 PROFESSIONAL MOVERS, TRUCK AND TRAILER, AND ALL THE MOVING EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO MOVE YOU (DOLLIES, PADS,AND SHRIK WRAP.) * 3 H...
    2 days ago on Claz
  6. CALL MAGIC WAND MAIDS!!! We're here to help you ease the burden of moving out! Call or text 512-696-XXXX for your free quote Let MAGIC WAND MAIDS do it for you!!
    2 days ago on Claz
  7. Furniture Boat Auto Drapes Bedding Antique restoration
    2 days ago on Claz
  8. We do fast and professional gutter cleaning. All over the surrounding areas. Call today for an appointment. 325.415.XXXX
    2 days ago on Claz
  9. Oh, summer! The balmy air, the irresistible scent of sunscreen and saltwater, the bliss of long, lazy days at the beach, of sun-soaked skin, and endless nights. Hair care products protect hair from sun damage and help keep color-processed hair fro...
    2 days ago on Claz
  10. Hi my name is April Couture I'm looking for a babysitting job. I have experience. I'm 18 and I'm married. I'm very trust worthy and honest. I love animals so if you have any that wont be a problem. I can babysit any age. I'm fun and out going and ...
    2 days ago on Claz
  11. Hello, my name is Lexie. I am currently having hair specials. I can do anything from Box braids to Sew-ins and Crochet braids. Just call me for an appointment and I will come to you . Hair SPECIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sew-ins: $60 QuickWeaves: $40 & up E...
    2 days ago on Claz
  12. Here are easy ways to style your bangs and tips for trimming them yourself. Usually, it s a good idea to wait until your hair is almost completely dry before you actually start blow-drying it. Including the best bangs for your face shape, the best...
    2 days ago on Claz
  13. Hey guys, come on out for a COMPLIMENTARY lunch buffet at Old Chicago's in Killeen on Wednesday 04/29/15, at 12pm! Bring your family or a friend. Facebook PM me for more information. Invitation is open to Military Spouses, Active Duty Military, an...
    2 days ago on Claz
  14. I have a team of professional graphics designers with experience in printing production and large printing. We will help your job running with PS or AI, such as digital painting as a gift for someone you love, profile picture (avatar), head banner...
    2 days ago on Claz
  15. Guaranteed Garage Doors is a full service garage door and garage door opener repair and installation company we re all work is guaranteed 100% for at least a year we appreciate your business
    2 days ago on Claz

SET LOCATION

city
country