Services

Service in Baltimore, MD

(1 - 15 of 409)
  1. Hey there, Woodlawn pet owners! Are you in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter for your furry friend? Look no further! I'm Moh, your go-to pet sitter in Woodlawn, Maryland. I understand how important it is to find someone trustworthy to care ...
    Moh U ·28 minutes ago on PetSitter
  2. Resume Summary: Hey my name is Lauren. I'm seeking a sitter work opportunity in Bel Air North, Maryland. I promise to be professional individual. I can alter my schedule to meet your needs. Services And Training: I am happy to help with nanny task...
    Lauren B ·23 minutes ago on Sitter
  3. Hello there! I'm Gloria, a reliable and experienced sitter in Parkville, Maryland. I have a passion for working with children, especially toddlers, and have provided exceptional care for families seeking a trustworthy caregiver. I am currently see...
    Gloria D ·23 minutes ago on Sitter
  4. Hey there, pet parents of Baltimore! My name is Ayanna, and I'm your go-to pet sitter for all your fur, scale, or feathered friends. With a passion for pets, I offer a range of services to cater to all your pet care needs. If you have a busy work ...
    Ayanna L ·29 minutes ago on PetSitter
  5. Hello there! I'm Katelyn, a reliable and experienced house sitter in Silver Spring, Maryland. If you're in need of someone to look after your home while you're away, I'm here to help! With a deep understanding of the importance of mail collection,...
    Katelyn M ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  6. Hello there! My name is Lelah, and I am a dedicated and caring sitter located in Edgewood, Maryland. With experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, I am passionate about providing a safe and nurturing environment for y...
    Lelah D ·23 minutes ago on Sitter
  7. Hello there! My name is Ayanna, and I am an experienced sitter located in Baltimore, Maryland. I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. I am currently seeking a full-time position and am open to both live-in...
    Ayanna L ·24 minutes ago on Sitter
  8. Hi there! I'm Dalia, I am 14 years old hoping for an opportunity to be a pet sitter/walker for a summer job. I love all sorts of animals and have a dog of my own. I’ve also had a few birds in the past. I am a compassionate pet sitter based in Berw...
    Dalia Q ·30 minutes ago on PetSitter
  9. Hello! I'm Kirsten, a reliable and experienced house sitter here in Lake Shore, Maryland. If you're in need of a trustworthy caretaker for your home while you're away, I'm here to help! With my attention to detail and dedication to maintaining a c...
    Kirsten E ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hello there! I am Samuel, an experienced and compassionate elder care provider based in Olney, Maryland. With a heart for service and a passion for enhancing the lives of seniors, I am currently seeking a full-time live-in or live-out position as ...
    Samuel J ·1 hour ago on ElderCare
  11. Hello there! My name is Amy and I am an experienced elder care provider based in Brooklyn Park, Maryland. I am currently seeking a full-time or part-time live-out position as a companion and home care provider for an elderly individual or family i...
    Amy R ·1 hour ago on ElderCare
  12. Hey there! Need a responsible and reliable house sitter in Bowie, Maryland? Look no further! I'm Mike, your go-to guy for pet feeding, mail collection, and trash & recycling duties while you're away. With years of experience in the house sitting b...
    Mike L ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hello, I'm Keesha, an experienced elder care provider in Towson, Maryland. Whether you are seeking full-time or part-time care for your loved one, I am here to offer compassionate and professional support. As a companion, I always provide a warm a...
    Keesha K ·14 hours ago on ElderCare
  14. Hello there! I'm Robin, an experienced elder care provider based in Baltimore, Maryland. With a background in live-out, part-time elder care, I offer compassionate and dedicated services to seniors in need of companion and home care. My expertise ...
    Robin M ·14 hours ago on ElderCare
  15. Hello! I'm Terri, a professional house sitter in the DMV. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. With me, you can rest assured that your property will be in good hands. I offer a range of service...
    Terri H ·1 day ago on HouseSitter

SET LOCATION

city
country