Merchandise

Merchandise for Sale in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

(1 - 15 of 217)
  1. TONS OF JEWELRY, (all types but I DON’T sell for scrap.) LENOX, DESIGNER HANDBAGS, FURN, LINENS, HH, HOME IMPROVEMENT EQUIP., FOLDING CHAIRS, CLOTHES and MUCH MORE…. I ALSO BUY GOLD, SILVER, COSTUME & VINTAGE JEWELRY! 973-459-XXXX.
    7 hours ago on gsalr
  2. 7 Hickories Farm Annual Barn and Tack sale. June 1st and 2nd, 8th and 9th. 10-5 rain or shine. Furniture, housewares, knickknacks, tools, toys, collectibles, jewelry, saddles, pads, bridles, boots, buckets, etc. Something for Everyone. 51 Lenape L...
    18 hours ago on gsalr
  3. You don’t want to miss this!!! 9:30-2pm we are downsizing there is everything from household stuff to clothing down to body care. Lots of name brand clothes, baby clothes, baby swing, kids clothes and shoes. Literally you won’t want to miss this s...
    6 hours ago on gsalr
  4. hello to all you wonderful people:) My name is Brandi. I have stage 4 Melastatic Melanoma. unfortunately we are also being evicted from our home and have no family to help us out. My family and I are currently struggling financially, we are sellin...
    7 hours ago on gsalr
  5. Tires for Honda Civic Sports and Pokemon cards Educational supplies Women's plus size clothing Planters Set of dishes and bowls and cups Much more!
    6 hours ago on gsalr
  6. Brand New in the box - Never used Gas patio Grill
    6 hours ago on gsalr
  7. Furniture, tools, appliances, toys, clothes, butcher block tops, riding mower, jewlery, rugs, collectibles & more
    6 hours ago on gsalr
  8. Booth 76 inside Scranberry Coop. Lots of home decorating and gift items for sale. 20% off for cash and 15% off for credit, unless marked firm. Open Wednesday-Sunday from 10-5.
    7 hours ago on gsalr
  9. TONS of women’s and men’s clothes, patio furniture set up for grabs, lots of vinyls, mugs and books, and home decor- come check out everything else!!
    18 hours ago on gsalr
  10. Saturday June 8th 9am-4pm Sunday June 9th 9am - 1pm Garage sale at 8 Lenape Ave, Newton NJ 07860 TONS of baby girl cloths new and used. A double bassinet A baby Brezza pro advanced machine Furniture Men and women’s clothing Collectibles Home decor...
    3 days ago on gsalr
  11. Lots of great stuff especially for chefs, cooks and small business owners.
    5 days ago on gsalr
  12. Lots of high-quality items looking for a new home! Home goods, kitchen items, collectibles, CDs/records, tools, clothes, and more! We are a non-smoking household with no pets. Please, no early birds.
    6 days ago on gsalr
  13. The CHELSEA SUN INN is located in Mount Bethel. Pennsylvania, in the Northern portion of the Lehigh Valley (Northampton County). It Is located ap. Still available at ListedBuy!
    1 week ago on ListedBuy
  14. $49,500Confidential Listing Turn-key business opportunity in high visibility location with limited competition. Sale includes business, fur. Still available at ListedBuy!
    1 week ago on ListedBuy
  15. Business is in 2200 sq ft building with high ceiling. the car park fits 20 cars. The total area of the property is 1 acre. The business is a t. Still available at ListedBuy!
    1 week ago on ListedBuy

SET LOCATION

city
country