Back
Services   USA   WA   Seattle Area   Health & Beauty Services   Massage Services -

SEATTLE Full Body MASSAGE! Text Lilli *Open Daily | Massage Services Service in Seattle WA | 726871

This listing was posted on Claz.

$140

SEATTLE Full Body MASSAGE! Text Lilli *Open Daily

Price:
$140
Description:

Massage in Seattle. Seattle Massage. Nice relaxing full body massage. Available DAILY, *By Appointment. My Focus IS Your Relaxation!" PleaseTEXT to book! Visit www.MarvelousMassage.com for rates and more information.*I use a mix of modalities studied and practiced including Sports Massage, Swedish and Deep Tissue and others to give you a soothing relaxing full body massage while focusing on needed areas of treatment you let me know of! My Focus is purely your relaxation via nurturing muscle soothing body massage. Perfect for after workout or work, competition recovery and daily stress relief! Your privacy is respected! Text today to schedule your massage! Release aches and pains from society s stresses on a heated table in my warm, nice, clean and private office in Seattle! Text 206-783-XXXX Thank you! Lilli
Category:
Massage Services
Posted:
May 13 on Claz
Visit Our Partner Website
This listing was posted on another website. Click here to open: Go to Claz
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.