Back
Real Estate and Homes   USA   ME   USA   Stratton   Multi-Family Real Estate   5 BR -

#4679 Carrabassett Drive | Stratton ME | 7268608782

Wendy Glenn
$109,900

Great Investment Duplex 5 miles north of Sugarloaf Ski Resor

Price:
$109,900
BR/BA:
5 BR, 2 BA
Description:

Just REduced!! Sunny Clean duplex located 5 miles North of Sugarloaf ski resort and 20 miles from the Rangeley Lakes Region. The lower unit has 2 bedrooms and the upsatirs unit has two bedroomms and a sleeping loft. This property has a great rental history and low property taxes making it a sound investment. There have been many recent improvements to this property, come and take a look! Better yet buy it, use one unit, and rent out the other unit for income. This is a great year round location with Flagstaff Lake, Rangely Lake & the Appalachian trail nearby for the summer and Sugarloaf and Saddleback ski areas in addition to some of the best snowmobiling Maine has to offer for winter activities. The numbers work at $125,900 Even better now at $109,900!
Property Type:
Multi-Family Residences for Sale
Sq feet:
1,800 sq. ft.
Year:
For sale by:
Agent/Broker
Agent Name:
Wendy Glenn
Posted:
Similar Listings
View All Similar Listings
Visit Our Partner Website
This listing was posted on another website. Click here to open: Go to Wendy Glenn (via Intagent Real Estate Websites)
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Great Investment Duplex 5 miles north of Sugarloaf Ski Resor
Great Investment Duplex 5 miles north of Sugarloaf Ski Resor is a Five Bedroom Two Bath Multi-Family Real Estate for Sale at #4679 Carrabassett Drive in Stratton ME. Find other listings like Great Investment Duplex 5 miles north of Sugarloaf Ski Resor and listings near #4679 Carrabassett Drive by searching Oodle Classifieds for Five Bedroom Two Bath Multi-Family Real Estate for Sale in Stratton ME.