Services

Service in Boston, MA

(1 - 15 of 139)
  1. Hello! My name is Lisiane, and I'm happy to have the opportunity to care of your house, pets and plants while you're away. I'm here! I offer pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling services with the same commitment as I do ...
    LISIANE S ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hey there! I'm Bradley, a reliable and experienced house sitter here in Needham, Massachusetts. I offer top-notch services including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling management. With a keen eye for detail and a genui...
    Bradley T ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hey there! I'm Kayla, a reliable and experienced house sitter here in East Providence, Rhode Island, and I'm excited to offer my services to homeowners in need of a trustworthy caretaker for their home. As a dedicated house sitter, I understand th...
    kayla k ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  4. Why not hire two for the price of one? Hi, we're Mark and Jessica, a responsible, professional couple in our fifties. Jessica was a nanny / house manager for years, and both of us have done extensive house-sitting and pet-sitting, and have experie...
    Jessica K ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  5. Hey there, pet lovers of Chelmsford, Massachusetts! I'm Haley, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter, and I'm here to take care of your beloved fur, feather, and scale babies whenever you need a helping hand. Whether you have birds, cats, dogs, fi...
    Haley R ·1 hour ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello there! I'm Sheila, a reliable and experienced sitter based in Canton, Massachusetts. I specialize in caring for toddlers and children in primary school. As a live-out nanny, I provide exceptional part-time childcare services at an affordable...
    Sheila M ·57 minutes ago on Sitter
  7. Hey there, families of Revere, Massachusetts! My name is Josseline, and I am a dedicated and experienced sitter with a passion for caring for children. With a background in daycare and primary school education, I am well-equipped to provide a nurt...
    Josseline C ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hello there! I'm Kaitlyn, a reliable and nurturing sitter in Burlington, Massachusetts, with experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. I offer full-time, part-time, and occasional services as a live-out nanny. My ...
    Kaitlyn L ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Hello there! I'm Martin, your trusted house sitter located in Boston, Massachusetts. Whether you're heading out of town for a quick getaway or an extended vacation, rest assured that your home will be in excellent hands with me. With years of expe...
    Martin d ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hey there! I'm Juno, your local pet sitter in Lowell, Massachusetts, and I'm here to offer top-notch care for your furry friends. As an experienced pet sitter, I understand the importance of finding someone reliable and trustworthy to take care of...
    Juno H ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  11. Hey there! My name is Lauren and I'm a pet sitter based in beautiful Avon, Massachusetts. I absolutely adore taking care of furry and finned friends, whether they're cats, dogs, or even fish! With years of experience and a deep love for animals, I...
    Lauren E ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  12. My name is Colin. I am 14 years old (15 on June 2nd) and I am looking to provide childcare regularly or when needed, for children aged 2 to 10. I am responsible, mature, and able to engage in activities that do not involve screens with your childr...
    Colin L ·12 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hello there! I'm Michel, your go-to pet sitter in Lawrence, Massachusetts. Are you in need of a reliable and experienced pet sitter to take care of your furry friend while you're away? Look no further! I specialize in dog walking and pet sitting s...
    Michel T ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  14. Hello there! I'm Elizabeth, a caring and experienced sitter in Revere, Massachusetts, eagerly seeking a new family to join. With a passion for working with children, I have a wealth of experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-a...
    Elizabeth P ·1 day ago on Sitter
  15. Are you a busy pet owner in Chelmsford, Massachusetts in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter? Look no further! My name is Dawn, and I am a dedicated pet lover with a passion for caring for cats and dogs. With years of experience in the pet ca...
    Dawn C ·1 day ago on PetSitter

SET LOCATION

city
country