Services

Service in Orlando, FL

(1 - 15 of 184)
  1. Hello there! My name is Emma, and I am a nurturing and attentive sitter located in Union Park, Florida. I specialize in providing exceptional care for toddlers and am currently seeking a fulfilling live-out, part-time nanny position with a loving ...
    emma c ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  2. Hello there my name Cameron M. Pangelinan i'm a new house sitter in the area, i'm a resident of Wedgfeild. I've been house sitting for a few years and I pretty much do everything for the house, I cook, I clean, I watch, and I listen. I will ashore...
    Cameron P ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hello there! I'm Olivia and I'm thrilled to introduce myself as your trusted pet sitter here in Montverde, FL. With a passion for animals and years of experience caring for cats, dogs, and even fish, I offer comprehensive and compassionate pet sit...
    Olivia D ·48 minutes ago on PetSitter
  4. Hey there, families in Apopka, Florida! I'm jhy, an experienced sitter with a passion for working with toddlers and primary school-age children. If you're in need of a reliable, caring nanny for part-time, live-out care, I'm your person! I underst...
    jhy d ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there, fellow pet lovers! My name is Mackenzie, and I'm your go-to pet sitter in Winter Garden, Florida. If you're in need of a responsible and caring sitter for your four-legged friend, look no further! I specialize in dog walking and pet sit...
    Mackenzie H ·49 minutes ago on PetSitter
  6. Hey there! I'm Dorlizier, an experienced and trustworthy sitter located in Orlando, Florida. With a passion for nurturing and caring for little ones, I specialize in providing exceptional care for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children. W...
    Dorlizier L ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  7. Hello there! My name is Addison, and I am a reliable and caring sitter based in Port Orange, Florida. I have a passion for working with children and have experience in taking care of toddlers and children in primary school. As a live-out sitter, I...
    addison b ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  8. As a pet sitter in Orlando, Florida, I specialize in providing top-notch care for cats and dogs. If you're in need of a reliable pet sitter for your furry friends, look no further! I offer dog walking services and overnight care for those times wh...
    Joyce P ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  9. Hey there, families! I'm Trenadee, and I am a dedicated sitter located in Altamonte Springs, Florida. With experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and children of primary school age, I offer full-time, part-time, live-in, and live-out nanny serv...
    Trenadee E ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  10. Hello there! My name is Angelique, and I am a dedicated and nurturing nanny and sitter located in beautiful Orlando, Florida. With a passion for providing exceptional care, I am currently seeking a wonderful family to support on a full-time or par...
    Angelique G ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  11. Hello there! I'm Jada, a warm and caring sitter based in Haines City, Florida, eagerly looking to connect with a wonderful family. With a passion for providing top-notch care and support, I specialize in looking after newborns, toddlers, and prima...
    Jada C ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Ana, a dedicated house sitter here in Alafaya, Florida, ready to take care of your home while you're away. With years of experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and managing trash & recycling, I ensure your home re...
    Ana T ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hello, pet lovers! I’m Amelia, your friendly and reliable pet sitter in Orlando, Florida. I specialize in caring for cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. Whether it’s daily dog walking, overnight care, or pet sitting, I’m here to provide profes...
    Amelia S ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  14. Hey there! I'm Holly, a loving and experienced sitter in Weirsdale, Florida, and I'm thrilled to connect with a wonderful family in need of my care. From newborns to primary school children, I have the skills and passion to provide a nurturing and...
    Holly K ·1 day ago on Sitter
  15. Hey there! I'm Haleigh, a professional sitter in Haines City, Florida. I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and children in primary school. Whether you need full-time or part-time care, I'm here to help. As a live-out nanny, I offer top-...
    haleigh h ·13 hours ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country