Services

Service in Trenton, NJ

(1 - 15 of 652)
  1. Hello there! I'm Anne, a reliable and experienced house sitter in Horsham, Pennsylvania. I offer professional services including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling management. With a keen eye for detail and a heart for...
    Anne A ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hey there, pet parents of Evesham, New Jersey! I'm Finley, a dedicated pet sitter with a passion for providing top-notch care for your furry friends. If you're in need of a trusted caregiver for your cats or dogs, i am here to help! I understand t...
    finley T ·50 minutes ago on PetSitter
  3. Furniture, Assembly, TV Mounting, 646-355-XXXX, Furniture Assembly TV A/C Installation NYC, NYC Manhattan Handyman NY handyman nyc 646-355-XXXX, Furniture Assembly TV A/C Installation NYC NY (646)355-XXXX Handyman Upper lower west east Greenwich v...
    2 hours ago on Claz
  4. Hello there! I'm Katerin, a passionate and experienced sitter based in Newark, New Jersey. With a strong background in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, I am dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing, and stimulating envir...
    Katerin Q ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there! My name is Kayla, and I'm a caring and sitter located in Hamilton Township, New Jersey. I specialize in providing exceptional care for toddlers and children in primary school. I’ve cared for a 5 year old and her autistic 2 year old brot...
    Kayla R ·45 minutes ago on Sitter
  6. Hello there! I'm Kate, your friendly and reliable house sitter in Philadelphia, PA within 20 miles of the area. . If you're in need of a responsible and trustworthy person to take care of your home while you're away, then look no further! I offer ...
    Ekaette E ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  7. I ~ K ~ E ~ A _ BUILD EXPERT & HANDYMAN _ tv mount install Blinds - upper, lower, midtown, west, east, Greenwich, village, side, Hell's Kitchen, I ~ K ~ E ~ A _ BUILD EXPERT & HANDYMAN _ tv mount install Blinds upper, lower, midtown, west, east, G...
    2 hours ago on Claz
  8. Hey there pet parents! I'm Gina, a passionate and experienced dog lover based in Brooklyn, New York. If you're seeking a reliable and caring pet sitter for your furry friend, you're in the right place! With years of experience in dog walking and p...
    Gina P ·48 minutes ago on PetSitter
  9. Hey there! I'm Kenika, a passionate and experienced nanny living in Evesham, New Jersey. As a caring and dedicated professional, I specialize in providing exceptional care for newborns. With a focus on live-out, part-time nanny services, I offer a...
    Kenika J ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  10. Hi there, wonderful families! I'm Emily, and I'm almost finished with my studies in child development. I'm deeply passionate about helping kids learn and grow. I also have a lively three-year-old of my own, so I know firsthand the excitement and c...
    Emily R ·45 minutes ago on Sitter
  11. Hello there, I'm Donna! If you're in need of a reliable house sitter in Ocean County, New Jersey, look no further. I offer top-notch services including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, snow clearing, gardening and trash & recycling manage...
    DONNA S ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hello there! I'm Sarah, a dedicated sitter based in Brooklyn, New York, on the lookout for a wonderful family to work with. With experience working with toddlers and at primary schools, I bring a wealth of knowledge and passion for early childhood...
    Sarah B ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  13. Hey there, fellow pet lovers! I'm Thaddeus, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter here in Maplewood, New Jersey. Are you in need of a responsible and caring pet sitter for your beloved fur babies or scaly companions? Look no further! Whether you h...
    Thaddeus S ·49 minutes ago on PetSitter
  14. Hello there, I'm Alex, a dedicated house sitter based in Cinnaminson, New Jersey. As a responsible and trustworthy individual, I offer a range of services including pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling duties. With a kee...
    Alex P ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hey there, my name is Kherdeja and I'm a passionate and experienced sitter in New Jersey. Currently, I am a registered nurse who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. I am on the lookout for a warm and loving family in need of a full-time nanny or...
    Kherdeja E ·44 minutes ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country