Services

Service in Tampa, FL

(1 - 15 of 167)
  1. No tengo experiencia trabajando en estados unidos con ancianos,no estoy certificada,pero en cuba trabaje como medico durante 12 años,me apasiona ayudar y cuidar,tengo paciencia,soy responsable.
    Lisandra D ·2 hours ago on ElderCare
  2. Hi! To the families in the Tampa area, i'm Leeann, i’m dedicated and motivated to providing good care to your child(s) and i’m well experienced dealing with kids. With a passion for childcare and a outgoing, caring personality, I am ready to provi...
    leeann m ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hello there! I'm Eric, an experienced house sitter in Palmetto, Florida. If you’re in need of a responsible and reliable home sitter to take care of your place while you're away, you’ve come to the right spot. With a keen eye for detail and a pass...
    Eric O ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hey there, I'm Jess, your go-to house sitter in Largo, Florida! If you're in need of a responsible and trustworthy person to look after your home while you're away, look no further. I offer a range of services to ensure your peace of mind while yo...
    Jess D ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  5. Hello there, I'm Reagan, an experienced sitter in Sarasota, Florida. I specialize in caring for toddlers and children attending primary school. As a live-out caregiver, I offer occasional and part-time childcare services to families in need. With ...
    Reagan G ·13 hours ago on Sitter
  6. Hey there! I’m Troy, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter, specializing in caring for birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. If you’re in Riverview, Florida, and need someone reliable to take care of your beloved pets while you're away, I...
    Troy C ·46 minutes ago on PetSitter
  7. Soy atenta con los perros y gatos, me encanta darle un buen cariño, puedo bañarlos les doy premio puedo pasearlos
    Jany R ·46 minutes ago on PetSitter
  8. Hello there! My name is Ivelisse, and I'm a dedicated caregiver located in beautiful Riverview, Florida. With a passion for nurturing and caring for little ones, I am actively seeking a wonderful family to support as a nanny. Whether you have a pr...
    Ivelisse R ·1 day ago on Sitter
  9. Hello, pet parents of St. Petersburg, Florida! Are you in need of a reliable and experienced pet sitter? Look no further! My name is Jasmine, and I am here to offer top-notch pet sitting services for your beloved cats and dogs. With a genuine love...
    Jasmine B ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  10. Hello there! I'm Adriana, a dedicated elder care provider based in Tampa, Florida. With over 10 years of experience, I am committed to providing full-time live-in home care and personal care services to seniors in need. I understand the importance...
    Adriana L ·1 day ago on ElderCare
  11. 🐾 Welcome to Morgan's Pet Sitting Services in St. Petersburg, Florida! 🐾 Hello, fellow pet lovers! My name is Morgan, and I'm here to provide top-notch care for your cherished furry, finned, or feathered friends. With a deep passion for animals, I...
    Morgan G ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  12. Hey there! I'm Cydney, a reliable and experienced house sitter here in Tampa, Florida. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to look after your home while you're away, I'm your person. I offer a range of services to ensure that your home a...
    Cydney S ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  13. 🐾 Hey there, pet lovers of Lake Magdalene, Florida! 🐾 Are you in need of a caring and reliable pet sitter while you're away? Look no further! My name is Paige, and I'm here to offer top-notch pet sitting services for your furry, scaly, or finned f...
    Paige C ·13 hours ago on PetSitter
  14. Hello, I'm Zoe, an experienced elder care provider based in New Port Richey, Florida, seeking a part-time live-out position as a companion and caregiver. With a background in nursing care and personal care, I offer compassionate support and assist...
    ZOE M ·14 hours ago on ElderCare
  15. Hey there! My name is Kelsey, and I'm a dedicated sitter located in Brandon, Florida. I specialize in caring for newborns and toddlers, and I'm currently seeking a full-time or part-time opportunity as a live-out nanny. With my extensive experienc...
    Kelsey H ·1 day ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country