Services

Service in New York, NY

(1 - 15 of 1,018)
  1. Hi there! I'm Samantha, a passionate pet sitter in The Bronx, New York. If you're a pet owner in need of reliable and loving care for your furry friends, then look no further. I specialize in providing top-notch care for both cats and dogs. If you...
    Samantha G ·49 minutes ago on PetSitter
  2. Furniture, Assembly, TV Mounting, 646-355-XXXX, Furniture Assembly TV A/C Installation NYC, NYC Manhattan Handyman NY handyman nyc 646-355-XXXX, Furniture Assembly TV A/C Installation NYC NY (646)355-XXXX Handyman Upper lower west east Greenwich v...
    2 hours ago on Claz
  3. Hello there! My name is Angela, and I am a dedicated sitter in Yonkers, New York, with a passion for caring for little ones. I have extensive experience working with children of all ages, from newborns to primary school kids. Whether you are in ne...
    Angela S ·43 minutes ago on Sitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Katerin, a passionate and experienced sitter based in Newark, New Jersey. With a strong background in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, I am dedicated to providing a safe, nurturing, and stimulating envir...
    Katerin Q ·43 minutes ago on Sitter
  5. Hey there! I'm Liam, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter here in Teaneck, New Jersey. Are you in need of a reliable and trustworthy caregiver for your beloved cats or dogs? Well, you're in luck because I'm here to offer top-notch pet sitting and...
    Liam F ·48 minutes ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello, my name is Valeria, and I am a dedicated and nurturing sitter located in North Bergen, New Jersey. I have a passion for working with children and have experience taking care of toddlers as well as children in primary school. I am available ...
    Valeria M ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  7. Hey there! My name is Kayla, and I'm a caring and sitter located in Hamilton Township, New Jersey. I specialize in providing exceptional care for toddlers and children in primary school. I’ve cared for a 5 year old and her autistic 2 year old brot...
    Kayla R ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  8. Hello, I'm Anicia, a reliable and experienced house sitter based in Norwalk, Connecticut. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, look no further! I offer a range of services including pet feeding...
    Anicia M ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  9. Hi there! My name is Amani, and I'm an experienced nanny based in The Bronx, New York. I specialize in providing top-notch care for toddlers and young children. If you're in need of a live-out, part-time nanny to join your family, you've come to t...
    Amani H ·43 minutes ago on Sitter
  10. Hey there! I'm Devin, an experienced house sitter in the heart of New York City. With a passion for taking care of homes and providing peace of mind to homeowners, I offer reliable and trustworthy house sitting services. Whether you're jetting off...
    Devin I ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  11. I ~ K ~ E ~ A _ BUILD EXPERT & HANDYMAN _ tv mount install Blinds - upper, lower, midtown, west, east, Greenwich, village, side, Hell's Kitchen, I ~ K ~ E ~ A _ BUILD EXPERT & HANDYMAN _ tv mount install Blinds upper, lower, midtown, west, east, G...
    2 hours ago on Claz
  12. Acerca de mí: Hola, mi nombre es LinaMe estoy entrevistando para una oportunidad de trabajo de cuidador de casas en Nueva York, Nueva York. Mi objetivo es utilizar mi habilidad como House Minder. Horarios flexibles para los clientes. Habilidades d...
    Lina S ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  13. Hey there pet parents! I'm Gina, a passionate and experienced dog lover based in Brooklyn, New York. If you're seeking a reliable and caring pet sitter for your furry friend, you're in the right place! With years of experience in dog walking and p...
    Gina P ·47 minutes ago on PetSitter
  14. 🌟 Experienced Queens Sitter Available for Part-Time and Live-Out Arrangements 🌟 Hello, families! If you're seeking a reliable and nurturing caregiver for your toddler or primary school-aged child, look no further. I'm Nimi, a dedicated sitter base...
    Nimi S ·43 minutes ago on Sitter
  15. Attention Pet Owners of Pleasantville, New York! Are you in need of a caring and reliable pet sitter? Look no further! Hi, I'm Kimberly, a dedicated pet lover and experienced pet sitter. I provide top-notch care for a variety of pets, including bi...
    Kimberly H ·47 minutes ago on PetSitter

SET LOCATION

city
country