Services

Service in Atlanta, GA

(1 - 15 of 408)
  1. Hey there, folks of Snellville! Need a reliable house sitter? Look no further! I'm Jalell, offering top-notch house-sitting services in your area. Whether you're heading out of town for a day or a week, I've got you covered. With over five years o...
    Jalell H ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hey there, Marietta homeowners! Are you in need of a reliable and trustworthy house sitter to take care of your home while you're away? Look no further! I'm Aaron, a professional house sitter with extensive experience in pet feeding, mail collecti...
    Aaron G ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  3. Hello there! My name is Svetlana,. I worked 24 years French teacher and 14 years nanny in NY.I'm a professional sitter located in Lawrenceville , Georgia. I have a passion for caring for children, and I am currently seeking a family to work with. ...
    Svetlana S ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  4. Hey there! My name is Danielle, and I'm an experienced pet sitter in Atlanta, Georgia. I understand how important your furry, feathery, or scaly friends are to you. Whether you have birds, cats, dogs, fish, or lizards/reptiles, I can provide the l...
    Danielle T ·49 minutes ago on PetSitter
  5. Hello, Atlanta families! My name is Betzaida, and I am an experienced sitter, specializing in toddler care. I am currently seeking a full-time, live-out position with a loving family in need of dependable childcare. With a passion for nurturing an...
    Betzaida M ·45 minutes ago on Sitter
  6. Hi there! My name is Jessica, and I am a dedicated sitter in Riverdale, Georgia. I have a passion for caring for children and have experience working with toddlers and primary school-age kids. Whether you are looking for a full-time live-in nanny ...
    Jessica S ·44 minutes ago on Sitter
  7. Hello fellow pet lovers in Atlanta, Georgia! My name is Mariah, and I am a dedicated pet sitter who is passionate about caring for your furry family members. Whether you have cats or dogs, I am here to provide top-quality pet sitting and dog walki...
    Mariah S ·48 minutes ago on PetSitter
  8. Hey there! I'm Suzie, a dedicated pet sitter in Cartersville, Georgia. I offer premium pet care services for birds, cats, dogs, fish, and lizards/reptiles. Whether you're going on vacation or need someone to look after your furry or feathered frie...
    Suzie J ·49 minutes ago on PetSitter
  9. Hey there! Are you a pet owner in Stone Mountain, Georgia looking for a reliable and passionate pet sitter? Look no further! I'm JahMelia, your go-to pet sitter for all your furry and feathery friends. With a love for birds and dogs, I offer top-n...
    JahMelia C ·50 minutes ago on PetSitter
  10. Hi there! I'm Marquella, a professional house sitter here in Dallas, Georgia. Are you in need of a reliable and trustworthy person to take care of your home while you're away? Look no further! I specialize in mail collection and plant care, ensuri...
    Marquella W ·2 hours ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hello there! Are you in need of a reliable and trustworthy house sitter in the Sandy Springs, GA area? Look no further! I'm April, and I am here to take care of your home while you're away. Whether it's pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, sn...
    April S ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hi there! My name is Letha and I retired from nursing 11 months ago. I live in Hampton Georgia. Im a mother and grandmother. I can work until 8pm weekdays in providing full-time, live-out care for newborns and toddlers. I am passionate about creat...
    Letha B ·1 day ago on Sitter
  13. Hey there! I'm Justin, a friendly and responsible sitter based in Powder Springs, Georgia, on the lookout for a wonderful family to connect with. With experience working in primary schools and providing live-out occasional daycare, I'm passionate ...
    Justin P ·1 day ago on Sitter
  14. Are you in need of a reliable house sitter in Atlanta, Georgia? Look no further! My name is Eliyah, and I am here to take care of your home while you're away. With over 2 years of experience in house sitting, I am well-versed in pet feeding, mail ...
    Eliyah H ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  15. Hello there! My name is Wynn, and I am a reliable and experienced house sitter based in Cumming, Georgia. If you are in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, I'm your person. With a passion for maintaining a...
    wynn a ·14 hours ago on HouseSitter

SET LOCATION

city
country