Services

Service in Sacramento, CA

(1 - 15 of 80)
  1. I offer a unique service - providing FULL-TIME, home-based pet care/nannying services both day & eve! Your fur babies will receive much attention/care/companionship in a home-from-home environment. Home has 17,000 sq ft, secure, indoor/outdoor are...
    julie B ·58 minutes ago on PetSitter
  2. Hello there! My name is Jessica, and I am a dedicated sitter located in Lincoln, California, looking for a wonderful family to assist. With several years of experience caring for toddlers and children in the primary school age group, I am well-equ...
    Jessica F ·34 minutes ago on Sitter
  3. Hello there, Sacramento! Need a reliable and trustworthy house sitter to take care of your home while you're away? Look no further! I'm Savorian, and I specialize in providing top-notch house sitting services in the Sacramento area. With a keen ey...
    Savorian S ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hey there! Are you in need of a reliable and caring pet sitter in Granite Bay, California? Look no further! My name is Abby and I am a passionate pet lover with years of experience in pet care. Whether you have birds, cats, dogs, fish, lizards/rep...
    Abby W ·12 hours ago on PetSitter
  5. Hey there! I'm Kevin, a reliable and passionate pet sitter based in Fairfield, California. If you're a busy pet owner in need of a trustworthy and caring individual to look after your furry friend, then you've come to the right place! As a dedicat...
    Kevin R ·58 minutes ago on PetSitter
  6. Hello there! I'm Heather, an experienced elder care provider in Galt, California. I am passionate about providing the highest quality care for seniors to ensure their safety and well-being. Whether you are looking for a full-time or part-time comp...
    Heather K ·2 hours ago on ElderCare
  7. Are you a pet owner in Sacramento, California looking for a reliable and caring pet sitter? Look no further! Hi, I'm Michael, a dedicated and experienced pet sitter offering top-notch care for your furry friends. Whether you're going on a vacation...
    Michael P ·56 minutes ago on PetSitter
  8. Hello! My name is Madeleine Garcia, and I am currently a sophomore at UC Davis, where I’m pursuing a degree in Philosophy with a pre-law emphasis. I maintain a strong GPA of 3.7, which reflects my dedication and commitment to my studies. Over the ...
    Madeleine G ·35 minutes ago on Sitter
  9. Hello pet families! I’m Mackenzie, I’m very well versed in animals of all sorts as I’ve owned dogs, cats, and fish of my own while also helping out other animals like horses, chickens, guinea pigs, and even rabbits on the rare occasion! I have a s...
    Mackenzie K ·57 minutes ago on PetSitter
  10. Hello there! Need a responsible house sitter in Fairfield, California? Look no further! I'm Katie, and I specialize in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and handling trash & recycling. I ensure your home and beloved pets are in good hands ...
    Katie H ·1 hour ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hello there! I'm Jessica, a reliable and trustworthy house sitter available in the Fairfield, Vallejo, Vacaville area. If you're in need of someone to look after your home while you're away, I'm your go-to person. With my experience and dedication...
    Jessica T ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  12. 🐾 Are you looking for a reliable and caring pet sitter for your furry friends in Roseville, California? Look no further! My name is Allysian, and I am your go-to pet sitter for all your cat and dog care needs. 🐱 With years of experience and a deep...
    Allysian M ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  13. Hey everyone! My name is Taylor and I am a recent college graduate from Washington State University, Go Cougs! I grew up in the Diamond Springs area and I am spending my summer back at home.
    Taylor P ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  14. Hi! I'm Emily, a 17 year old nurturing and reliable babysitter looking for a warm and loving family in Sacramento, California. With over 3 years of experience caring for toddlers and children, I am passionate about providing a safe and stimulating...
    Emily G ·1 day ago on Sitter
  15. Hello, I'm Revathi, a nurturing and experienced sitter in Folsom, California, looking for a loving family to support. With expertise in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children, I provide attentive and personalized care. Whe...
    Revathi M ·1 day ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

city
country