Services

Service in Portland, OR

(1 - 15 of 70)
  1. Hi there! My name is Mireya, and I am an experienced house sitter here in Hillsboro, Oregon. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, I'm the perfect fit for you. I offer a range of services, including pet feeding,...
    Mireya K ·51 minutes ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hello, lovely families! My name is Funyika, and I am a dedicated elder care provider here in Gresham, Oregon. I have 28 years of experience working with families who need elder care. I have experience with individuals with development disabilities...
    Funyika C ·14 hours ago on ElderCare
  3. In the hustle and bustle of modern life, finding someone dependable to watch over your home while you're away can be a challenge. That's where I come in. With years of experience and a genuine passion for home care, I offer professional house-sitt...
    Weston B ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  4. Hello there! I'm Brianna, and I'm a reliable and experienced house sitter based in Portland, Oregon. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further! I offer a range of services including pet feeding, mail...
    Brianna L ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  5. Hey there! I'm Haley, your reliable house sitter in Vancouver, Washington. Need someone to take care of your place while you're away? Look no further! Whether it's pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, or managing trash and recycling, I've got...
    Haley D ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  6. Hello there! I am Wendy, an experienced elder care provider based in Vancouver, Washington. I am currently seeking a live-out, part-time position as a companion and home care provider for a lovely family in need of support with their elderly loved...
    Wendy K ·14 hours ago on ElderCare
  7. My name is Kaiana, and I'm passionate about caring for animals. With a background in pet sitting for family members' cats and dogs, volunteering weekly at a local cat shelter, and being a proud cat parent myself, I understand the needs and joys of...
    Kaiana R ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  8. Hey there! I'm Wendy, a trustworthy house sitter based in Vancouver, Washington. If you're in need of a reliable caretaker for your home while you're away, I'm your person! With over five years of experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant ...
    Wendy K ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  9. Hello there! I'm Rikki, your friendly and trustworthy house sitter in Portland, Oregon. If you're in need of a responsible caretaker for your home while you're away, look no further. I offer top-notch pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and ...
    Rikki H ·13 hours ago on HouseSitter
  10. Hello fellow Portland pet parents! I'm Yuri, your friendly neighborhood pet sitter and dog walker. With over 5 years of experience, I understand the love and care your furry companions need while you're away. My services include dog walking and pe...
    Yuri G ·1 day ago on PetSitter
  11. Hello there! I'm Elaina, a reliable and responsible house sitter based in Woodburn, Oregon. If you're in need of someone to take care of your home while you're away, look no further! I offer a range of services including pet feeding, mail collecti...
    Elaina M ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  12. Hello, I'm Deiyerlin, a full-time elder care provider in Vancouver, Washington. I specialize in providing live-out companion and home care services for the elderly. With a compassionate approach, I aim to deliver the best possible personal care to...
    Deiyerlin P ·3 days ago on ElderCare
  13. Hello! My name is Ivania, and I am a dedicated elder care provider with experience in full-time, live-in, live-out, and part-time care. I offer compassionate companion services, home care, and support for individuals in need of hospice care. With ...
    Ivania D ·3 days ago on ElderCare
  14. That's reliable service call 360-624-XXXX
    1 week ago on Claz
  15. Resume on request.
    1 week ago on BarefootStudent

SET LOCATION

city
country