Services

Service in Austin, TX

(1 - 15 of 78)
  1. Hello! I'm Zaqiyah, a reliable and experienced house sitter here in Austin, Texas. If you're in need of a trustworthy individual to take care of your home while you're away, look no further. I offer a range of services, including pet feeding, mail...
    Zaqiyah C ·18 hours ago on HouseSitter
  2. Hello, lovely families in Taylor, Texas! My name is Aniston, and I am a dedicated and nurturing sitter eager to provide excellent care for your little ones. With extensive experience caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children,...
    Aniston S ·17 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Resume on request.
    19 hours ago on BarefootStudent
  4. Hello there! I'm Aubrey, a warm and nurturing sitter in Lakeway, Texas, eagerly seeking a family to connect with. With a passion for childcare and a heart full of love. As a live-out sitter, I offer my services on an occasional or part-time basis....
    Aubrey M ·17 hours ago on Sitter
  5. Como mamá que soy ,también se del cuido que nuestros pequeños tienen que tener , y eso son cosas fundamentales para ustedes también el salir de su casa y sin preocupación les garantizo que soy la persona indicada para el cuidado de sis hijos les o...
    Carmen S ·17 hours ago on Sitter
  6. As a professional house sitter in Austin, Texas, I offer top-notch services to ensure your home is well taken care of while you're away. With extensive experience in pet feeding, mail collection, plant care, and trash & recycling management, I am ...
    Davi S ·1 day ago on HouseSitter
  7. Providing 24/7 emergency services, Grande Air Solutions responds quickly to HVAC emergencies, resolving any AC repair in Austin and other heating & cooling issues promptly with expertise and a team of skilled professionals We will waive the fee of...
    4 days ago on Claz
  8. Masseuse looking to build my skills in massage. Feedback is very welcome during and after the massage. I live alone in a smoke free, pet free, kid free, room mate free, quiet home. In case of a lot of air pollution or pollen in the air, I can run ...
    4 days ago on Claz
  9. Resume on request.
    4 days ago on BarefootStudent
  10. Grande Air Solutions is a great Austin air duct cleaning company offering HVAC services in Austin, Texas.
    5 days ago on Claz
  11. Hello, I am Dr. Soles in the Austin area with many years of experience in giving foot massages.. I hope to be your new foot massage therapist and mobile companion. I love making people feel good through reflexology, assisted stretch, and acupressu...
    1 week ago on Claz
  12. Resume on request.
    2 weeks ago on BarefootStudent
  13. … Come relax and unwind... let me alleviate your stress and take good care of you... I use a combination of Shiatsu, Swedish, Sports and Deep Tissue massage techniques. . . basically I have a really AWESOME deep rela...
    2 weeks ago on Claz
  14. 45 min BODYWORK Healing SESSIONS for women WITH SIR. Available early mornings and late evenings by request. 512-537-XXXX
    2 weeks ago on Claz
  15. 2 hour sessions. Im here for you. A teacher your guide. We will discover together where you have kept your emotions locked up and hidden. Working through any experiences you have encountered that need attention. Working through the emotional and p...
    2 weeks ago on Claz

SET LOCATION

city
country