Services

Local Businesses and Services

Local Businesses and Services

(1 - 15 of 53,814)
  1. Hello! My name is Layla and I am a high school student who is located in West Chester, PA. I am looking for a job where I can occasionally babysit! I’ve got you covered with lots of energy to keep little ones entertained and safe. Let me know if y...
    Layla R ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  2. Hi there! I'm Nailah, a warm and reliable sitter in Haines City, Florida eagerly looking to become a part of a wonderful family's journey. With a background in early childhood education, I am well-equipped to provide attentive care and enriching e...
    Nailah C ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  3. Hello there! My name is Julie and I am a friendly and experienced sitter located in Blakely, Pennsylvania. My mom raised me while also raising a daycare of 10 other kids, so I absolutely love working with children and have a passion for providing ...
    Julie N ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  4. Hi there! I'm Jillian, a passionate and experienced pet sitter based in Ferndale, Washington. If you're a pet owner who needs reliable and compassionate care for your birds, cats, dogs, fish, or lizards/reptiles, I'm here to help! With a love for ...
    Jillian O ·9 hours ago on PetSitter
  5. Hello, Pet Owners of Central Ohio!! My name is Chris Nothem, and I want to bring you peace of mind knowing that while you are away your pets could be receiving all of the care, comfort, and love that you would provide. Every bit as much! I have be...
    Chris N ·9 hours ago on PetSitter
  6. Attention Stanford Students: Are you in need of a professional website for your startup but lack the resources to invest in it? I, a graduate student at Stanford with a background in web development, am offering my services to assist you. With my ...
    1 day ago on Supost
  7. Hello! My name is Lily, and I'm a nanny in Manchester, Connecticut. I have a passion for working with newborns and toddlers, and I'm currently seeking a full-time or part-time live-out nanny position with a wonderful family. As an experienced care...
    Lily R ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  8. Hello there! I'm Abby, a dedicated sitter based in Wardsville / Jefferson City area, with a passion for providing attentive and loving care to little ones. With experience in caring for toddlers and young children, I understand the importance of c...
    Abby C ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  9. Are you in need of a trustworthy and reliable pet sitter in Meridian, Idaho? Look no further! I'm Jay, a passionate animal lover with years of experience in pet sitting. Whether you have birds, cats, dogs, fish, or lizards/reptiles, I've got you c...
    Jay L ·9 hours ago on PetSitter
  10. Hello there! I'm Eli, your dependable house sitter here in Arlington, Massachusetts. Need someone to take care of your home while you're away? Look no further! With my experience and dedication, I offer a range of services to keep your home safe a...
    Eli B ·9 hours ago on HouseSitter
  11. Hello families in Coconut Creek and surrounding areas! My name is Sarah, and I am an experienced sitter and childcare worker looking to connect with a wonderful family in need of childcare. As a dedicated and reliable individual, I specialize in p...
    Sarah C ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  12. Are you in search of a reliable, dedicated, and caring nanny for your little ones? Look no further! My name is Haven and I am an experienced nanny based in Youngsville, Pennsylvania. With a passion for childcare and a heart full of love, I am read...
    haven m ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  13. Hey there! My name is Destiny and I'm a passionate and experienced sitter looking to connect with a wonderful family in Chicago, Illinois. I specialize in caring for newborns, toddlers, and primary school children, and I am available for both full...
    Destiny K ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  14. Hey there, families of Conroe, Texas! I'm Shakira, and I'm on the lookout for a wonderful family to join as a full-time, live-out nanny. With a passion for caring and nurturing, I specialize in looking after newborns, toddlers, and primary school-...
    Shakira m ·8 hours ago on Sitter
  15. Hey there! My name is Julie, and I’m a dedicated sitter based in Little Rock, Arkansas. I specialize in providing top-notch care for newborns, toddlers, and primary school-aged children. Whether you’re in need of full-time, part-time, or occasiona...
    Julie D ·8 hours ago on Sitter

SET LOCATION

Refine By Keyword

Listing Type

Photo

Price

to

Year

to