Services

Child Care in Green Bay, WI

(1 - 6 of 6)
  1. Hello there! My name is Nathan, and I'm a reliable and experienced sitter based in Sheboygan, Wisconsin. I have some experience working with toddlers and young children, and I truly enjoy spending time with them. Whether it's engaging in fun activ...
    Nathan K ·1 day ago on Sitter
  2. Hello lovely families of Kaleva, Michigan! My name is Serenity, and I am an experienced sitter looking for a loving family to support. With a gentle touch and a warm heart, I specialize in caring for newborns and toddlers. Whether you need full-ti...
    Serenity B ·1 day ago on Sitter
  3. Hello there! My name is Jennifer, and I am an experienced sitter located in Rosholt, Wisconsin. I have a passion for caring for newborns and toddlers and ensuring their safety and well-being at all times. As a live-out sitter, I am available for o...
    Jennifer K ·1 day ago on Sitter
  4. Hey there, Milwaukee families! My name is Zyneea, and I am an experienced and caring sitter with a passion for working with toddlers. If you are in need of a reliable and nurturing individual to provide part-time care for your little one, I would ...
    Zyneea D ·1 day ago on Sitter
  5. Hello, families of Appleton, Wisconsin! My name is Safiya, and I am a dedicated nanny with a passion for caring for children. I was a Girl Scout for 10 years and I am confident in my ability to provide a safe and nurturing environment for your lit...
    Safiya D ·1 day ago on Sitter
  6. Welcome! My name is Heaven and I’m a sitter in Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin. I am still in school so I am only available 3:30pm-12am on week days but I am free weekends. I’m an experienced sitter for newborns, toddlers and part-time daycare. I’m pa...
    Heaven F ·Over 4 weeks ago on Sitter
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country