Real Estate

3.5 Bathroom Single-Family Homes for Sale in Glendale, AZ Between Free and $690,000

(1 - 15 of 142)
  1. Welcome to this gorgeous home with a 2-car garage, 3 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms. All bedrooms have a private ensuite! This home features a great room layout with a beautiful kitchen featuring granite countertops, a peninsula breakfast bar, a pant...
    Keller Williams Arizona Realty ·2 weeks ago on TourFactory
  2. Custom 4Bedroom/3.5Bath single story Tuscan style home features, private courtyard, granite countertops, upgrades cabinets, stainless appliances, upgrades carpet and tile flooring, pebble tec pool, spa, builtin BBQ area, outdoor fireplace. Propert...
    UpTown Real Estate ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  3. Bel Fleur Gated Community Monitored 24/7! Beautifully Home w/extensive custom features, this home shows extremely well, 5 BRs plus Den, 3.5 baths, includes a huge master suite w/balcony, & a downstairs guest bedroom w/full private bath. The lovely...
    Realty One Group / Burke Real Estate ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  4. Shows like a model home! Beautiful one story home with 4 bed / 3.5 bath. Neutral paint and carpet throughout plus high ceiling create an open atmosphere. Gourmet kitchen features upgraded granite countertops, mahogany cabinet and large island with...
    Keller Williams Realty Phoenix ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  5. You will feel the pride of ownership the moment you walk through the door. This elegant home has plenty of living space including a loft, a spacious office, 3.5 baths and 2 master suites. One of the master suite is located on the first floor with ...
    Phoenix View Realty ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  6. This delightful 4 bed, 3.5 bath, property located in Goodyear is the one you have been looking for. Inside this newly remodeled home you will find your dream kitchen complete with upgraded stainless steel appliances, recessed and pendant lighting,...
    United Real Estate ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  7. Great opportunity to own an amazing 4 bed, 3.5 bath property located in Goodyear! This fabulous home boasts desert landscaping, 2 car garage w/ built-in cabinets, soaring ceilings, formal living & dining room, cozy fireplace, 2-tone paint, and pla...
    Keller Williams Realty Phoenix ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  8. They saved the best lot in the best section of Trilogy for last! This 3 Bed, 3.5 Bath, 3 Car "Stellare" was built in 2008 w/ Post Tension Slab & plenty of "Green" Energy Features and is conveniently located off the Hole 11 Green just steps from th...
    The WORTH Group ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  9. This 5 bed+office, 3.5bath, 3.5 car tandem garage is nicely upgraded and in impeccable condition! Original owners now ready for a new family! Easy care front landscaping, RV gate, balcony, living-dining, large loft, & neutral tones. Fabulous inter...
    Keller Williams Arizona Realty ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  10. Hurry and see this stunning 4 bed, 3.5 bath property now for sale in Peoria! Home features grassy front landscaping, 3 car garage, RV gate, dining and living areas, beautiful tile, and a den in lower level. Spacious loft with built-in entertainmen...
    Keller Williams Professional Partners ·2 weeks ago on My Single Property Websites
  11. Welcome to elegance and prestige at the corner of 24th Street & Missouri in Phoenix, nestled by the renowned Arizona Biltmore Estate. This exquisite French chateau estate sits proudly on over an acre of meticulously green grounds, boasting unparal...
    Coldwell Banker Realty ·4 weeks ago on TourFactory
  12. Rubbed a Genie's Lamp lately? It's the only explanation for stumbling across this absolute Treasure of a home! Offering 3,115 sqft, this 5 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is loaded with upgrades. Key features include 3 car garage with overhead storage,...
    Over 4 weeks ago on Americanlisted
  13. One of the best views on the lake! Beautifully maintained home. 3 BR, 3 1/2 BA. Two bedrooms in main home plus separate casita with full bath. Two car garage plus separate golf cart garage. Open concept with great room, large kitchen with huge isl...
  14. This Gorgeous NEW home has so much to offer! Primary bedroom on the 1st floor 3,222 square feet, 4 bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, loft, media room, and a 3 car tandem garage! Did we mention it's a Cul De Sac Lot? Est to close July. This home features 36...
  15. INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY to live close to it all in the West Valley. With 4 beds, 3.5 baths, flexible retreat area and 3 car side by side garage, this dream homes shines from the stunning curb appeal to the endless possibilities in the large north f...
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country

(undo)Price

to

(undo)Bathrooms

Bedrooms

Condition