All Rentals

Studio Short Term Housing for Rent Between Free and $500

(1 - 15 of 63)
  1. RENT ONLY $450!!! ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED!!! FEE APPLICATION WAIVED!!!(cheapest price to live downtown and fully furnished) Subleasing my private studio with a balcony on the 6th floor from now March 2019 until end of July 2019. This is a student o...
    Posted on Claz
  2. Just want something small for one month for 2 people camper or studio something in the 400 to 500 range for 26 days
    Posted on Claz
  3. $20 per night - $250 a month + Private bathroom, toilet and kitchenette jehovahsystemcom. square. site/ Go to the website above to book for a room. Studio unit owner is a God fearing person. Get the best price at ListedBuy!
    Posted on ListedBuy
  4. hi i have a good studio for sublets i have been i the apartment for one year and three months and i'm going to move on middle of April i want sublets the apartment which has lease until the middle of August so you still have 4 months the studio in...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  5. Ref #T5171565 Our Studio Doubles are a home away from home. They include everything needed for a comfortable stay including a kitchen with full size refridgerator, two burner stove, microwave, dining area for two, cable TV, two double beds, plenty...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  6. Ref #T5223184 This spacious Studio double can sleep up to 4 persons with 2 double beds. All of our Studios include a kitchen with a full size fridge, 2 burner stove and a microwave. There is dining for 2 and a full bath as well. Stop by today to t...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  7. Contact: Phone: 254-799-XXXX Click here to Contact Us Ref #T9908932 Check out this fully furnished studio room at Value Place in Waco. With an affordable weekly rate and a fully furnished kitchen, you will love this cozy, secure environment. At Va...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  8. VALUE PLACE HOTEL 5031 WOODS CROSSING DRIVE MONTGOMERY AL 36106 (I-85 EXIT 6) 334-396-XXXX LOW COST-CLEAN-SAFE-SIMPLE-FLEXIBLE Do you or someone you know need a clean, safe, affordable place to stay Make Value Place YOUR Place! *****$169.99 WEEKLY...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  9. New studio Apt. completely furnished. Available. Includes utilities , internet and TV. No pets , no smoking. Laundry facilities on premises. Country setting. No lease References, security deposit required . , $180.00 a week . 20 minutes to Troy, B...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  10. $315 Weekly-Furnished Studio W/Utilities $315 Weekly-Furnished Studio W/Utilities Contact:919-740-XXXX 1-877-360-XXXX(24 hour messaging) or reply to this ad (scroll down to view description) Mention Promo Code "RichmondCandlewood" to get discounte...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  11. Ref #T13090560 This apartment offers the following amenities: Microwave over Sink Cable Provided w/ Direct TV Two Burner Cooktop Full Size Refrigerator & Freezer Fully Furnished! In these difficult economic times we can help. We have fully furnish...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  12. DOWNTOWN ORLANDO SHORT TERM HOTEL STUDIO RENTALs! Beautiful CITYPLACE EXTENDED STAY & CONDO HOTEL located in the Crowne Plaza Bldg at I-4 & Colonial Drive is among the Best Value in Downtown Orlando. BOOK ONLINE TODAY at www.CITYPLACE.com. Discoun...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  13. Ref #T8169863 The following amenities are offered for this Studio Refrigerator Microwave Window coverings Unit Furnished Controlled Access Individual climate control in each unit Cable/Satellite Air Conditioning Value Place Wilmington has the foll...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  14. Ref #T8674396 Our premier unit. This fantastic studio apartment features a sitting area with a pull out sleeper sofa. Perfect for the small family relocating to beautiful historic Charleston. This studio is fully furnished with a full kitchen, Din...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  15. Studios available with NO lease, NO app, PAID utilities & FURNISHED! NOW available & Going FAST, large Studio units furnished with full kitchens, 2 burner stove, microwave, dining for 2 and much more! LOW weekly & 28 day rates available! GREAT loc...
    Posted on Americanlisted

SET LOCATION