Office Space

Page 10: Office Space for Rent Between Free and $1,500

(136 - 150 of 8,728)
  1. THREE ROOM OFFICE Includes- Kitchenette Utilities Parking To view or for more information call Charlcie 541-684-XXXX Oak at 14th (google map) (yahoo map) Location: 1441 Oak St, #4
    Posted on Americanlisted
  2. 215 Miller Road, unit #6, Avon Lake Professional Building, Avon Lake, Ohio 44012 1200 square feet 4 Offices, two entrances, big waiting room/reception area 2 storage rooms/break room, Private restroom. Ample parking, good signage out front. $105,0...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  3. office space available rt 22 stor-all 717-545-XXXX 6740 allentown blvd (google map) (yahoo map) Location: rt22 stor-all
    Posted on Americanlisted
  4. 5604 N. Union Blvd Chiropractor's Office at Library Plaza Colorado Springs, CO 80918 Home Page Virtual Tour Photo Gallery Property Map Financing Info Request Showing Contact Me Mike Berger Office: 719-634-XXXX Mobile: 719-231-XXXX Website: Visit W...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  5. Office on west 15th street Close to University & Capitol $425 including utilities and internet Call Chuck 512-466-XXXX Location: Downtown Austin
    Posted on Americanlisted
  6. 720sq/ft with 5 offices, 1 bath. Central HVAC. Covered walk in complex, with H/C access. Completely wired for phone and T-1 access. Ample Parking with fenced yard. 2 acres storage/lay down available with 12 ton boom truck available for loading/unl...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  7. Wireless Internet and ALL Utilities are included in one LOW PRICE with no hidden fees. You will enjoy having 2 Conference Rooms, 24/7 Access and mail handling to serve you each and every day of the week. We are close to 101 freeway, Central Expres...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  8. GREAT LOCATION Live/work/office on Williams drive in Georgetown Connected office & efficiency living quarters with separate office entrance Plenty of parking and close to I-35 Call Chuck 512-466-XXXX Location: GEORGETOWN
    Posted on Americanlisted
  9. For Lease - 1300 Sq Ft Office and Warehouse Space. Large Roll Up Door to Warehouse Space. 3 Phase Power. 2 Restrooms. 12Ft Ceilings in Warehouse Area. Will consider Remodeling for Long Term Lease. Lease & Deposit Required. Call Danny at 423-322-XX...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  10. This is a 20'wide x 35'long building and is located about 3 miles north of Costco at 120 W. Smith Rd. just off the corner of Smith Rd. and Meridian. Sliding doors in front and back allow you to drive through and access the 20'x35' pad in back of t...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  11. I have a 2400 sq foot office warehouse building for rent with office and 2 bathrooms on hwy 31s decatur also have 800 sq foot office warehouse for rent with office and 1 bathroom call 256-227-XXXX if no answer leave name and number and i will call...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  12. 600 sq. ft. gross of recently renovated high class office space fully furnished in highly trafficked, highly visible area of South Charlotte FREE til end of month Lots of amenities. Ask for website address to view photos. Call Peter at 704-575-XXX...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  13. Small Modern Office Suites,convenient location, minutes to downtown via nearby highway. Recent renovations to the common areas provides an environment that your employees and clients will appreciate. There are several suites available, 500sqft, 10...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  14. GET A VIRTUAL OFFICE AND A SIGN ON YOUREE DR FOR 300.00 PER MONTH. THIS IS A HIGH TRAFFIC COUNT AREA, OVER 40,000 CAR PER DAY DRIVE BY THIS LOCATION. GET YOUR BUSINESS SEEN FOR LESS THEN THE ADVERTISING YOU ARE ALREADY PAYING FOR. CALL 318 347 XXX...
    Posted on Americanlisted
  15. This would make a great office space for a start-up company. Feel free to call me for more information. My phone number is 512-922-XXXX. 7901 Cameron Rd. (google map) (yahoo map) Location: 7901 Cameron Rd and Hwy 183
    Posted on Americanlisted
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

(undo)Price

to

Bedrooms

Bathrooms

Pets Allowed

Amenities

Square Feet