See Similar Listings
USA   USA   Wanted -

Single Mom Of Two Is Going Through Major Hardship | Wanteds listing | 5017835615

Cassandra

This listing was posted on AdsInUSA.

Single Mom Of Two Is Going Through Major Hardship

Description:

I don t have much hope in getting help or advice this way but at this point it couldn t hurt I am a single mom of 2 daughters We ve been struggling a lot in the last few months with bills I am VERY good at finding work and figuring out how to come up with rent money I m resourceful independent and definitely a survivor But after 2 clients letting me go I am now behind on rent for September my gas bill is 2 months late and I have no money left for gas school supplies etc I am thinking about renting the kid s bedroom out but I m hesitant about having a stranger live with us I just need some help through this I m in business for myself doing dog walking pet sitting but have also been looking for a job I m discouraged and just want to give up sometimes But I know that s not an option I m all they have and I need to get us to the other side of this I am putting a huge wish out into the universe if there is anyone who can help in any way please email me I ve sold everything of value...
Posted:
August 31 on AdsInUSA
Visit Our Partner Website
This listing was posted on another website. Click here to open: Go to AdsInUSA
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Single Mom Of Two Is Going Through Major Hardship
Single Mom Of Two Is Going Through Major Hardship is a Wanteds listing located in United States. Find other listings like Single Mom Of Two Is Going Through Major Hardship by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in.