See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   AZ   Phoenix Area   Wanted -

Lead Vox Seeks Band or musicians to complete mine | Wanteds listing in Phoenix AZ | 4867362151

This listing was posted on SuperAds.

Lead Vox Seeks Band or musicians to complete mine

Description:

Lead singer/guitarist with solid presence and material looking for a band needing lead vocals or a guitarist, bassist and drummer to complete my band. Pro and ready to play only. Females absolutely encouraged to respond. I prefer to concentrate on vocals on stage. If you have already responded to my ads, dont reply again, you proven yourself untrustworthy and unmotivated. I will be placing this ad everywhere I can here in Phoenix. My CD is now playing on ASUs Cable Network, (Arizona State University). My demo? November 29 2012 I will be interviewed on live podcast show from the east coast that will air my music along with the interview. DaveDarin.com 7pm to 8pm Az time. Get on-line and give my music and live interview a listen. Dont respond if you are not ready to go or dont know how to play. I would like at least one member to be able to sing backing vocals. Remember DaveDarin.com Wed November 29 2012 7pm to 8pm Arizona time. I am PhoenixBias
Posted:
April 7 on SuperAds
Visit Our Partner Website
This listing was posted on another website. Click here to open: Go to SuperAds
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Lead Vox Seeks Band or musicians to complete mine
Lead Vox Seeks Band or musicians to complete mine is a Wanteds listing located in Phoenix AZ. Find other listings like Lead Vox Seeks Band or musicians to complete mine by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in Phoenix.