See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   CT   New Haven Area   Wanted -

Americas Got Talent Female Vocalists | Wanteds listing in Seymour CT | 4869362538

This listing was posted on SuperAds.

Americas Got Talent Female Vocalists

Description:

I have been trying to start a band for a while, but things in life keep getting in the way. My mother suggested trying out for American Idol, but I thought with my history (similar to Fantasias) no 1 would want me to be a star. I am frightened of auditioning for any TELEVISION talent show alone, so I was looking for 2 more females to form a group with me and audition for Americas Got Talent. I am 21 yrs old, female, I will send you a link to my music, and will hold an audition for anyone who is interested. I am not concerned about the age group, just about the raw talent you have. I am not auditioning for the actual show until NEXT year. If you have any fears of not liking yourself, put that aside, and just try. :) Anyway my name is Mylee Rose. I am hoping your schedule will be fairly flexible and the 3 of us will go farther than we will ever imagine. I have a few vocal coach DVDS that we can all watch as a group, and hopefully we will become friends. If you are interested, I am out of Seymour, email me with interested in the subject. Please tell me a little about yourself in the email. The only requirement is that you are female. Thanks, Mylee Rose
Posted:
April 6 on SuperAds
Visit Our Partner Website
This listing was posted on another website. Click here to open: Go to SuperAds
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Americas Got Talent Female Vocalists
Americas Got Talent Female Vocalists is a Wanteds listing located in Seymour CT. Find other listings like Americas Got Talent Female Vocalists by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in New Haven.