Real Estate

Page 11: Land for Sale in Charlotte, NC

(151 - 165 of 311)
  1. Grab one the few remaining vacant parcels in this ultra hot zip code. Perfect for builders, investors or primary residents looking to take advantage of the new UDO allowing for SFH or a duplex. New construction and redevelopment all around with so...
    Over 4 weeks ago on ListedBuy
  2. Walking distance to the light rail, breweries, dining, you name it and it's right there! This location couldn't be more ideal for city living. Make your dream home, renovate the existing house that is in good condition, or move in as is! The possi...
  3. Located minutes from I-485, Concord Mills Mall, this property offers multiple possibilities. The growth in this area leaves this property in high demand. For more details: /land-lots_charlotte-d523326/for-sale_i67248492. Still available at ListedBuy!
  4. Hard-to-find opportunity on flat lot in the fantastic neighborhood known as Foxcroft. Only minutes from South Park Mall, Phillips Place and numerous restaurants! This.77 acre lot has been cleared, graded and is ready to build on. Fabulous location...
  5. Hard to find land to develop near Uptown in Coulwood. Potential homesites in already established residential neighborhood. Only 15 minutes to uptown. 1/2 mile to Mountain Island Lake Academy. 1 mile to Gum Branch Greenway. Raw land with beautiful ...
  6. This exceptional and unique residential development opportunity is located in a highly desirable area that is exploding with growth. Assemblage of (3) parcels are included in listing. Parcels 22915304, 22915305 and 22915309. The land is part of an...
  7. Nice, mostly flat, subdividable property, quiet location, no sewer available, but Sewer lines run behind the property, buyers to verify with city sewer access, not heavily wooded, perfect for a small subdivision, For more details: /land-lots_charl...
  8. Wooded lot with the R-5 zoning offering a tranquil setting for your next primary home or investment property. This unique parcel though lacking street access can provide a level and slightly sloping lot allowing for versatile construction possibil...
  9. Come walk this large private flat corner lot in Waterleaf. Perfect lot to build your dream home. Located in a small exclusive custom built community with easy access to Uptown Charlotte and 485. Peaceful living and convenience can be yours in the ...
  10. Great opportunity for a hard to find, entitled and soon to be engineered townhome site. This 70+ unit opportunity is in a prime Charlotte location. The site will come fully entitled and engineered. No saleal or short term stay restrictions for the...
  11. Great South Park Location! Heavily wooded with level rear yard sloping to the street. City water and sewer are available to the property. This property is offered as a teardown and the lot is able to be subdivided into two 0.433 lots as outlined i...
  12. The perfect canvas to build your dream home check out this graded lot ready to begin building. Water / sewer available, No HOA. For more details: /land-lots_charlotte-d523326/for-sale_i67211442. Still available at ListedBuy!
  13. Hard to find land to develop conveniently located off I-77 and Beatties Ford Rd. Only minutes to Uptown Charlotte. Ready to be developed water and sewer are available. No HOA. Make this blank canvas your home! For more details: /land-lots_charlott...
  14. Great opportunity to purchase over an half acre of vacant land in one of the hottest zip code, 28205. Property is convienient to No Da, Plaza Midwood and Uptown. Priced to sell! For more details: /land-lots_charlotte-d523326/for-sale_i67204394. St...
  15. Just hitting the market, property for sale at 4015 David Cox Road, Charlotte, NC, USA. Approx. 1-Acre Wooded Lot (43546 SQ Feet)Approx. 100 feet Road Frontage (Approx. Lot Size: 100 x 405 )Ideal for an investor. Only minutes from the University of...
Email Alerts

Subscribe to email alerts when new listings show up for this search

Sends email alerts to

SET LOCATION

city
country