Community
Search

Community Listings listing in 21114

(1 - 15 of 57)
  1. Need a ragtime keyboard playing Grateful Dead fan to join band.Must not be a beginner.Vocals a plus.Practice in Eldersburg,Carol county.S...
    3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  2. Established drummer and lead guitarist searching for bass player, lead vocalist to start new cover/original band. Rock only! We have play...
    3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  3. What happens when you gather together over 100 veteran Maryland musicians for 2 days to join in the fight against the scourge of cancer? ...
    3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  4. The Thomas Langley Sr. Laurel Boxing Foundation is an organization dedicated to promoting education, health and fitness programs. Langley...
    3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  5. local church seeking qualified musician to play during worhsip service, praise rehersal, and speical events. Multi-cultural church. Pleas...
    3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  6. We are ALESIA SOUND and on the look out for a serious committed vocalist. We rehearse at least 2X a week. You MUST have EXCELLENT communi...
    3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  7. I am looking for two or 3 open trailer that must be no smaller that 12 feet. If you have any thing like this or know where I can get 1 pl...
    3 weeks ago on SuperAds
  8. hey all, my name is Edith and i am a singer/guitar player/piano player. I am looking to start an all girl band. Right now i currently pla...
    4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  9. I am looking for a 1965-1975 VW Bus in reliable running condition that passes inspection body in OK shape. Colour or faded paint doesnt m...
    4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  10. I am looking for a reasonable priced vehicle car or minnie van
    Over 4 weeks ago on SuperAds
  11. Hi! My name is Kenny. Im a skilled talented guitarist w/ over 30 yrs of experience. Known too be reliable charismatic. Comfortable with o...
  12. Brand New Factory Unlocked Mobile Phones ,Tabelets , Television games , Laptops , Television sets , Cameras and many types of Electronics...
    Over 4 weeks ago on CarolinaBargainTrader.Net
  13. hello i am a 27 yr old female that loves too sing i know if i get some lessons i will be able to make a career out of being a singer but ...
  14. We are looking for an experienced drummer. We have bookings for great venues, we just need to find the right drummer. If you have vocal a...
  15. Successful band managers looking to hire music arrangers for rock, pop, and funk music. Music needs to be transcribed from MP3 to Finale....

SET LOCATION

zip
country
Important Safety Tips
Read our tips on shopping safely and avoiding fraud.

To learn more, visit the Safety Center. Report suspicious listings by clicking on .