See more local listings
Community Listing   USA   CA   Sacramento Area   Announcements -

YARD SALE: VINTAGE, Clothing, Jewelry, Dishes+ MORE | Other Announcements listing in Sacramento CA1

Lives in 95811 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

1 Listing · Joined: Nov 19, 2009

YARD SALE: VINTAGE, Clothing, Jewelry, Dishes+ MORE

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
YARD SALE: VINTAGE, Clothing, Jewelry, Dishes+ MORE is a Other Announcements listing in Sacramento CA
Why?:
Yard Sale
Description:

***I am liquidating half of my Etsy vintage store which has 410 items at this yard sale (resellers and other Etsy and Ebay sellers WELCOME)!!! See below for some of what will be here and I hope to see you there!!! :D :)When:Sat., October 19th: 9 A.M. - 3 P.M.ANDSun., October 20th: 9 A.M. - 3 P.M.*(No early birds, please, as there is A LOT to set up!)Where: 3624 T Street, #1, Sacramento, CA., 95816 (at the corner of Gerber Ave. and T Street. You can park on Gerber Ave.)*VINTAGE: Clothing (men's and women's), accessories, jewelry, home decor, dishes and glassware, household items, collectibles, etc. (liquidating Etsy vintage store)!!!*Vintage 1970's white satin wedding dress w/long train & veil- HALLOWEEN! (You can cut off the train and it's perfect for a Halloween costume!!!)*Men's and women's clothing (men's and women's jackets, coats, and fall/winter clothes, shoes, handbags, and belts (all different sizes)*Hand-made jewelry*Books*Luggage*Household items, home decor, misc. items, etc.COME ON BY!!! :D :) PRICED TO MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to see you there!!! :D :)
Category:
Other Announcements
Posted:
October 15 2013 on Oodle
  1. Martha P. Let me know if you have any questions. – Martha A.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: YARD SALE: VINTAGE, Clothing, Jewelry, Dishes+ MORE
YARD SALE: VINTAGE, Clothing, Jewelry, Dishes+ MORE is a Other Announcements listing located in Sacramento CA. Find other listings like YARD SALE: VINTAGE, Clothing, Jewelry, Dishes+ MORE by searching Oodle for Other Announcements Listings in Sacramento.