See more local listings
Community Listing   USA   CA   Sacramento Area   Announcements -

YARD SALE- ***VINTAGE***//Clothing//Decor +MORE | Other Announcements listing in Sacramento CA | 31

Lives in 95811 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

YARD SALE- ***VINTAGE***//Clothing//Decor +MORE

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Why?:
Yard Sale
Description:

YARD SALE THIS WEEKEND: A LOT OF ***VINTAGE*** // Clothing // Home Decor // Household Items // Kids Things +MORE!!!***I am liquidating half of my Etsy vintage store which has 410 items at this yard sale plus there will be MORE vintage added (resellers and other Etsy and Ebay sellers WELCOME)!!! See below for some of what will be here and I hope to see you there!!! :D :)When:Sat., August 17th: 9 A.M. - 3 P.M.&Sun., August 18th: 9 A.M. - 3 P.M.*(No early birds, please, as there is A LOT to set up!)3624 T Street, #1, Sacramento, CA., 95816 (at the corner of Gerber Ave. and T Street. You can park on Gerber Ave.)*VINTAGE: Lamps, home decor, household items, collectibles, etc., and A LOT of men's and women's vintage clothing, shoes, handbags, belts, etc. (liquidating Etsy vintage store)!!! All different sizes.*Men's and women's clothing, shoes, handbags, and belts (all different sizes).*Books*Luggage*Laptop bag, gym, etc., bags.*Wooden shelving for garage, etc.*Household items, home decor, stuffed animals, misc. items, etc.COME ON BY!!! :D :) PRICED TO MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope to see you there!!! :D :)
Category:
Other Announcements
Reposted:
August 14 2013 on Oodle
  1. Martha P. Let me know if you have any questions. – Martha A.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: YARD SALE- ***VINTAGE***//Clothing//Decor +MORE
YARD SALE- ***VINTAGE***//Clothing//Decor +MORE is a Other Announcements listing located in Sacramento CA. Find other listings like YARD SALE- ***VINTAGE***//Clothing//Decor +MORE by searching Oodle for Other Announcements Listings in Sacramento.