See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   FL   West Palm Beach Area   Announcements -

WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You | Celebrations li1

Lives in 89103 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

373 Listings · Joined: Jul 17, 2012

WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You

WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You is a Celebrations listing in West Palm Beach FL
Why?:
Call Margie At I'm Maid For You West Palm Beach Welington Loxahatchee....
Description:

(review) Call Margie At I'M Maid For You-561 795-7605 We discovered her through a friend that referred her service- Her maids are dependable, friendly and thorough plus Margie is always upbeat-personable and always gives us the best price. And there are no long term contracts. I trust very few people with my home but I trust her and she makes our house shine.
Category:
Celebrations
Reposted:
September 7 on Oodle
Similar Listings
  1. After 15 years of being one of the most sought after DJ Companies for weddings and events PRO DJ has decided to give what their clients w...
    Reno S. ·
    September 7 on Oodle
  2. Call The Wedding Pros-855 WED-PROS (855 933-7767) Local Affordable Wedding Services For Over 15
    Reno S. ·
    September 7 on Oodle
  3. Call The Wedding Pros-855 WED-PROS (855 933-7767) Local Affordable Wedding Services For Over 15
    Reno S. ·
    September 7 on Oodle
View All Similar Listings
  1. Reno S. Let me know if you have any questions. – Reno S.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You
WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You is a Celebrations listing located in West Palm Beach FL. Find other listings like WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You by searching Oodle for Celebrations Listings in West Palm Beach.