See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   FL   West Palm Beach Area   Announcements -

WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You | Celebrations li1

Lives in 89103 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

3 Listings · Joined: Jul 17, 2012

WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You is a Celebrations listing in West Palm Beach FL
Why?:
Call Margie At I'm Maid For You West Palm Beach Welington Loxahatchee....
Description:

(review) Call Margie At I'M Maid For You-561 795-7605 We discovered her through a friend that referred her service- Her maids are dependable, friendly and thorough plus Margie is always upbeat-personable and always gives us the best price. And there are no long term contracts. I trust very few people with my home but I trust her and she makes our house shine.
Category:
Celebrations
Reposted:
July 23 on Oodle
  1. Reno S. Let me know if you have any questions. – Reno S.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You
WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You is a Celebrations listing located in West Palm Beach FL. Find other listings like WEST PALM BEACH HOUSE CLEANING MAID SERVICE West Palm Beach FL -I'M Maid For You by searching Oodle for Celebrations Listings in West Palm Beach.