See more local listings
Community Listing   USA   FL   Tampa Area   Announcements -

Wedding Photographer Tampa FL >WEDPRO.NET Party DJ-Videography | Announcements listing in Tampa1

Lives in 97269 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

512 Listings · Joined: Jan 31, 2012

Wedding Photographer Tampa FL >WEDPRO.NET Party DJ-Videography

Why?:
Low Cost Wedding Services-The Wedding Pros-855 933-PROS (7767) Combo Savings
Description:

The Wedding Pros-855 933-7767 Or 727 565-0357 WedPro.Net Low Cost Professional Photography (review) I really like these guys-The Wedding Pros have been around here locally for a long time but I hear they are in other local areas too. First of all their price for our wedding was like, say that again -OH YEAH- they assign a personal coordinator and our photographer Mike contacted us to go over our planner form ( A free guide they email you) and voila- we got about 10000 pictures and we own all copyrights plus they put everything on a free disc and we were also able to preview all the photos online which were cropped/editied and really shined. We saved enough to go ahead and get the video-photo combo and my parents were overjoyed how everything turned out.-Jeff was so cool and our team were friendly upbeat (Mike was cute too) and very professional. Thanks Guys- Michelle/Sam 2012 -DJ-Photography-Wedding Video-Photo Booth Rental
Category:
Announcements
Reposted:
October 15 on Oodle
Similar Listings
  1. -Create A Combo Discount Package-Add DJ-Wedding Photography Or VIdeo For Additional Savings-View Demos
    Jeffrey R. ·
    October 15 on Oodle
  2. Affordable price towing tampa& surroundings 813-345-6438 call or text
    Tia T. ·
    October 14 on Oodle
  3. $50 Cheap Affordable Professional Tow Service Tampa & surrounding!813-345-6438 call or text
    Tia T. ·
    October 13 on Oodle
View All Similar Listings
  1. Jeffrey R. Let me know if you have any questions. – Jeffrey R.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Wedding Photographer Tampa FL >WEDPRO.NET Party DJ-Videography
Wedding Photographer Tampa FL >WEDPRO.NET Party DJ-Videography is a Announcements listing located in Tampa FL. Find other listings like Wedding Photographer Tampa FL >WEDPRO.NET Party DJ-Videography by searching Oodle for Announcements Listings in Tampa.