See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   MI   Adrian Area   Announcements -

try to get people to join my sprint framily plan | Announcements listing in Cadmus MI | 3629722982

You have no shared connections.

try to get people to join my sprint framily plan

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Why?:
Save myself and whoever joins humdreds a year on cellphone bill
Description:

Are you looking to join with a new carrier and get the most bang for your buck?Listen to this new offer Sprint is dishing outWith their new FRAMILY plan, bear with me as I explain this..I am 22, and have been a customer for years.My bill was $100 for the everything my way planBy starting a "Framily" plan, My bill automatically went down to 55$Now I have a discount code and 9 open spots on my accountFor every person that joins, EVERYONES bills go down!!!And everyone is locked into their own billing set up, which is YOUR setupMy credit and my billing setup is all mine, you cant access it and I cant see or access yours!!There are no Contracts anymore with Sprint either so if you don't like it you can back out!If you and possibly everyone else on your current plan decided to go with sprint, you give them my code and you all get the newest, nicest phones. WHATEVER phone you want, not locked into a contract, and for an 14.99 a month, you can get a GALAXY 3 TABLET! If your party is 3 people lets sayYour 3, plus my 1= 4 on the plan so all together that's 5 lines! That would put us down to 35$ a line!!!!! You can't beat that! iPhone5's, Galaxy5's, whatever phones, still the same price!!!1 line(which is me as of now)=55$2 Lines=50$/month3Lines=45$/month4Lines=40$/month5Lines=35$/month6Lines=30$/month7-10Lines=25$/month!!!!!!YOU CANT BEAT THIS DEAL! PLEASE HELP ME GET THE MOST FOR MY MONEY AS WELL AS YOURSELF AND POSSIBLY EVERYONE ELSE ON YOUR PLAN GO INTO A SPRINT STORE AND ASK FOR YOURSELF, AND IF YOU DECIDE TO DO ITplease use my discount framily code!(case sensitive) x01300178pR (the x and the p are lower case)Thank you so much!!!Moe
Category:
Announcements
Posted:
March 29 on Oodle
  1. Monique P. Let me know if you have any questions. – Monique P.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: try to get people to join my sprint framily plan
try to get people to join my sprint framily plan is a Announcements listing located in Cadmus MI. Find other listings like try to get people to join my sprint framily plan by searching Oodle for Announcements Listings in Adrian.