See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   MI   Detroit Area   Announcements -

This pays cash daily don't doubt it is 100 % legal and legitimate | Other Announcements listing in1

You have no shared connections.

1 Listing · Joined: Mar 10, 2017

This pays cash daily don't doubt it is 100 % legal and legitimate

This pays cash daily don't doubt it is 100 % legal and legitimate is a Other Announcements listing in Royal Oak MI
Description:

Hi do you want to know my secret 100 % legal and legitimate way to make money every single day of the week...People will just send you cash & money orders in the mail everyday of each week and even on Saturdays too..I have a special flyer that pays me daily it's called the Millionaire Mailer...if you want this vital information and you want to get this daily pay sent directly to you then you must follow my easy steps..1 send me 2 3x5 index cards in a regular size security envelope ( you can usually pick a purple box of 40 of these up at the dollar tree) the size of the envelope should be about/around 4.125 by 9.5 inches...that's two index cards one leave it blank the other simply write you full name and address on the front of it and your email address on the front under your name address and phone number ( your phone number must be a valid #) on the back of the card write the words thank you ! 2 send along with these index cards a folded blank sheet of paper with $15.00 cash or money order inside....now this is only a one time $15.00 ( if you can't do $15.00 send $10.00 and write a note saying the date you'll send the other $5.00 but it's best to try to send it all at once that way I can get your info right out to you ! you can do this you can send it regular mail ! 3 include a self addressed PRE STAMPED envelope folded up inside when you send all of this to me so I can get you your flyer and complete instructions mailed regular mail out right away ! ;-)I know you'll love this amazingly easy and simple way to make "money in your mailbox" do it today ! Send everything to Dollars Direct / Winner Productions 1221 Bowers street p.o. box 1741Birmingham Mi 48012
Category:
Other Announcements
Posted:
May 19 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: This pays cash daily don't doubt it is 100 % legal and legitimate
This pays cash daily don't doubt it is 100 % legal and legitimate is a Other Announcements listing located in Royal Oak MI. Find other listings like This pays cash daily don't doubt it is 100 % legal and legitimate by searching Oodle for Other Announcements Listings in Detroit.