See more local listings
Community Listing   USA   CA   SF Bay Area   Announcements -

Speed Networking Mixer | Announcements listing in San Francisco CA | 3635155668

Lives in 94903 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

5 Listings · Joined: Sep 19, 2008

Speed Networking Mixer

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Speed Networking Mixer is a Announcements listing in San Francisco CA
Why?:
Meet new friends at this fun event!
Description:

Enjoy dynamic conversations, idea-sharing, and fun networking with new friends, partners, or investors at a waterfront restaurant with spectacular views of the eight million dollar Bay Lights and The Bay! Our last Mixer at this waterfront venue attracted over 100. Ages 21+. Monday, April 21, 2014.5:30-7:15pm - Drinks and Networking with Demo tables. Dinner served from 6-7pm for those who order deluxe tickets.7:15-8:15pm - Speed Business Networking and Table Topics8:15-9:30pm - Open Networking.COST: $10 for Basic Admission. $23 for Deluxe Admission, including Italian Buffet, featuring Pasta, two gourmet sauces, Caesar Salad, fresh & grilled vegetable medley, bread & butter, tax & tip included, plus free admission to the event. Exhibit space and demo tables available at additional cost by calling 415-507-9962.CO-SPONSORED by The Society of Single Professionals, the worlds largest non-profit singles organization; Young Single Professionals Meetup, AngelLaunch, and SPiN Singles Meetup.LOCATION: Sinbad's, next to the Ferry Bldg, with spectacular view of the eight million dollar Bay Lights and The Bay,Pier 2 along the Embarcadero, San Francisco CA 94111. Conveniently located near BART (Embarcadero Station) or MUNI. Limited $6 valet parking available on a first-come basis. Some free street parking in the area.OUR NEXT MIXER: Wednesday, April 30, Redwood City.MORE INFO at http://www.thepartyhotline.com
Category:
Announcements
Posted:
April 5 on Oodle
Similar Listings
  1. Disney on Ice is always SO fun, and my kids always want to go so badly. This new show has all the awesome characters from my kids' favori...
    Summer F. ·
    October 7 on Oodle
  2. Younger men (Cubs) are invited to meet older women (Cougars), five minutes at a time, at a Speed
    Rich G. ·
    October 18 on Oodle
  3. minutes at a time, at a Speed Dating party, followed by dancing, at one of San Francisco’s top nightclubs
    Rich G. ·
    October 20 on Oodle
View All Similar Listings
  1. Rich G. Let me know if you have any questions. – Rich G.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Speed Networking Mixer
Speed Networking Mixer is a Announcements listing located in San Francisco CA. Find other listings like Speed Networking Mixer by searching Oodle for Announcements Listings in San Francisco.