See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   CA   SF Bay Area   Announcements -

Singles Holiday Dance | Announcements listing in Menlo Park CA | 3550889649

You have no shared connections.

Singles Holiday Dance

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Singles Holiday Dance is a Announcements listing in Menlo Park CA
Why?:
Celebrate the holidays with new single friends!
Description:

Celebrate the holidays with new single friends! $15/advance (by Dec 13) or $20/door includes dancing to your favorite hits. Festive holiday attire requested. Adults of all ages welcome. Saturday, December 14, 2013, 8pm-Midnight.LOCATION: Menlo Hub, 1029 El Camino Real, Menlo Park CA 94025. Located at the heart of Downtown Menlo Park. Free parking.SPONSORED by The Society of Single Professionals, the worlds largest non-profit singles organization.DISCOUNT AND MORE PARTIES at http://www.thepartyhotline.com.
Category:
Announcements
Posted:
December 3 2013 on Oodle
Similar Listings
  1. We offer pony rides and petting zoos for your fun family event. A pony and petting zoo will entertain 20 to 25 children for a birthday pa...
  2. Hi. My name is Henry. I'm a miniature donkey. I love to go to people's parties. I get along well with kids and grownups too. I will come...
  3. A large upscale nightclub is the perfect venue for speed dating and dancing! Two age groups: 20s
    Cougar K. ·
    June 11 on Oodle
View All Similar Listings
  1. Debby G. Let me know if you have any questions. – Debby G.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Singles Holiday Dance
Singles Holiday Dance is a Announcements listing located in Menlo Park CA. Find other listings like Singles Holiday Dance by searching Oodle for Announcements Listings in San Francisco.