See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   TN   Nashville Area   Wanted -

Please Help and Pray for me And my Son | Wanteds listing in Nashville TN | 4574242759

You have no shared connections.

2 Listings · Joined: Jun 9, 2017

Please Help and Pray for me And my Son

Description:

Good morning I am posting because I am in dire straights and I have never been in a situation like this before, I need help finding assistance with my rent cause I paid a medical bill after threatening phone calls saying they would take me to court so I paid it and then didn't have the cash for the guy who rents me the house so he could pay the landlord. I need help with $200 and I'm losing hope, I never lose my faith in God but me and my family wont have a roof over our heads for our 2 year old if we don't come up with the money by tonight and this has broken me down more than you will ever know, we have been sleeping in my truck and I dont get paid till next Wednesday night to pay the rest of the rent, my number is 615-439-XXXX, I would be more than glad to talk with someone and tell them our story and how we got here or please pray for me and my family as I'm just needing some help or a loan and anything that points me in the right direction, I dont care what it takes to save my family and will write a contract and sign it, let you hold my bank card or the registration to my truck I would do it or help would be something I would never forget, I'm really scared and have prayed and prayed and prayed and ask God to take care of this thank you and God Bless ANYTHING HELPS I'm only doing this for my 2 year old, if you can't help just please send me a message saying you will pray for me and my son thank you so much, I don't care what I have to do to keep this roof over our heads, if its a loan then I can give some collateral to hold, or I can do whatever to work it off I just need help, if its not the full $200 then anything helps even if its a little! Thank you and god bless, just a simple message saying I will pray for you helps as well PLEASE I need some assistance and just a friend to talk to that can help ANYTHING HELPS I ALMOST HAVE EVERYTHING I NEED please let me know if I can do anything to earn it or a loan would have written terms and I will sign it, I really need help and prayer as I am starting to panic and I can't find any help, I have a 2 year old and I just want the help for him please I can meet with anyone to prove I'm not a fake or a bad person I'm just in a tough spot, for some reason my cry for help is going unnoticed and don't know what to do, the reason he was able to make us leave until i pay that is due to me not being on the lease as I took over the payments for another person so I wouldn't have to pay a down payment and he is being really unfair, I will even let you call and talk to him cause I don't want people to think I'm not a real person that needs help, PLEASE JUST A SIMPLE MESSAGE SAYING YOU WILL PRAY MEANS ALOT, cause I can't find the last bit of help I desperately need, I don't care if I have to give someone my bank card to hold and my social security card, even the registration to my truck just so you know I have to come back to pay if its a loan, I never use craigslist and posted this as my last resort so if someone could please explain why I can't get help or if there is something I should do to make people know that I am real person in need of help, I have received messages saying people are cautious to meet in person, well to prove I'm really in need I will meet at a police station or anywhere that makes you comfortable, this has been the hardest thing we have ever been through, God bless ANYONE who takes the time to message me and say they will pray for us THANKS
Category:
Wanted
Posted:
June 9 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Please Help and Pray for me And my Son
Please Help and Pray for me And my Son is a Wanteds listing located in Nashville TN. Find other listings like Please Help and Pray for me And my Son by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in Nashville.