See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   NV   Las Vegas Area   Announcements -

Party Disc Jockey-Photo Booth Rental OR COMBO Boston MA >PROBOOTH.NET | Celebrations listing in1

Lives in 89103 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

Party Disc Jockey-Photo Booth Rental OR COMBO Boston MA >PROBOOTH.NET

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Party Disc Jockey-Photo Booth Rental OR COMBO Boston MA >PROBOOTH.NET is a Celebrations listing in Las Vegas NV
Why?:
Save $500 on DJ-Photo Booth Combo-Any Event 855 933-PROS (7767)
Description:

Call ProStar-855 933-7767-Locations With Local Service In Your Area (review) A total blast- they have the lowest price on party booths-the hottest photo booth out. And with the combo we also got an incredible deal on a cool dj who looked sharp and we got to pick all our favs from the massive song directory we got. The dance floor was packed all night and our photo booth attendant kept the booth moving with awesome photos,props, and one of the things we loved is party booths are roomy so group photos made the party even more fun. This was a corporate event and my boss gave me a big thumbs up for finding ProStar.-
Category:
Celebrations
Reposted:
September 7 on Oodle
  1. Reno S. Let me know if you have any questions. – Reno S.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Party Disc Jockey-Photo Booth Rental OR COMBO Boston MA >PROBOOTH.NET
Party Disc Jockey-Photo Booth Rental OR COMBO Boston MA >PROBOOTH.NET is a Celebrations listing located in Las Vegas NV. Find other listings like Party Disc Jockey-Photo Booth Rental OR COMBO Boston MA >PROBOOTH.NET by searching Oodle for Celebrations Listings in Las Vegas.