See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   KY   Louisville Area   Wanted -

My story "A cry for help" | Wanteds listing in Louisville KY | 3663993572

Lives in 30311 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

My story "A cry for help"

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Description:

Experiences of life's critical TimesLouisville Nice looking homeless woman seeks helpful friends - w4m (Louisville) I am not afraid to say that I have fallen into a homeless situation. Life has its ups and downs. I have worked since I was 17 and now I am 58(Young looking). No one is promised that it will always be peaches and cream and that there will never be hard times. It is what we do with it and how we learn from those things that we go through. Will we let them break us? Only the strong survive. I have a small family consisting of myself and my son. We struggle on a daily basis and we hold on on a daily basis, as we know tomorrow is promised to no one. We keep God first and we keep going. Sometimes it is very difficult to hold on and keep going, but we know that "This too shall pass". My mother told me that no matter what a person goes through, it can always be worst. It is these words that I remember. It is these words that help keep me going. I appreciate any act of kindness that one may extend to us, even if it is just a word of encouragement. ALL HOMELESS PEOPLE ARE NOT DRUG ADDICTS. I have never used such. I am clean both morally, physically and spiritually. Love to all.
Category:
Wanted
Posted:
May 14 on Oodle
  1. Denise F. Let me know if you have any questions. – Denise F.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: My story "A cry for help"
My story "A cry for help" is a Wanteds listing located in Louisville KY. Find other listings like My story "A cry for help" by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in Louisville.