See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   WI   Racine Area   Groups -

Lyoness group | Groups listing in Pleasant Prairie WI | 3522293205

You have no shared connections.

Lyoness group

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Why?:
To enroll people
Description:

Hi,Thank you for your time today.Please do me a favor and watch this a 20 minute video. It is in HD. So go full screen. http://www.newgoldcard.com/video1 This is by far the most amazing business model created to support small and medium sized businesses. This will complement many businesses, whether they are online, offline, or both. Once you understand the big picture, you'll see the incredible potential for you or businesses you know.I am really Looking for some Key Leaders to help promote this to Businesses. So if you think your a little interested let me get you some more info.Main Points,10 year old EU company, just entering the U.S., Canada 950+ employees, with a division devoted to helping set up businesses just like yoursISO 9001& TUV certified150,000+ points of acceptance already worldwideOperating on all continents - Potential to attract customers from all over the worldWill be in 50 countries by the end of 2014Operating on All ContinentsUS headquarters in Empire State building NYThe Small or Medium Enterprise (SME) program is just starting. The time to act on this is now!FREE MembershipNo Sign-up, Auto-Ship, Web FeesNo Monthly or Annual Fees
Category:
Groups
Posted:
October 30 2013 on Oodle
  1. Teby S. Let me know if you have any questions. – Teby S.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Lyoness group
Lyoness group is a Groups listing located in Pleasant Prairie WI. Find other listings like Lyoness group by searching Oodle for Groups Listings in Racine.