See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   NY   Rochester Area   Wanted -

Looking for: Friendship; Long-term / Serious relationship; Marriage | Wanteds listing in West Henr1

You have no shared connections.

Looking for: Friendship; Long-term / Serious relationship; Marriage

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Looking for: Friendship; Long-term / Serious relationship; Marriage is a Wanteds listing in West Henrietta NY
Description:

I am an emotional, passionate, sensitive, intelligent, romantic in relationships, but practical in every day life person. I have a very independent and free spirit. One side of me is conservative: I am responsible, honest, VERY loyal and faithful to the ones I love. But I'm also very open-minded, enthusiastic and spontaneous. I can be childly happy or unhappy. I love being playful and cheerful.I am very spiritual - personal growth and knowledge of self are the most important values to me. I am very interested in Eastern wisdom and psychology. I like and appreciate life, I try to live every moment intensively and fully. I LOVE nature. It is my dream to see and learn more about it. I love animals and I have been a vegetarian for 15 years. Generally, I am sociable and friendship is what I prize highly, but I like solitude as well. I am grateful for what life brings me and I try to make the best of it. I have so much to offer as a woman: physically, emotionally, intellectually, spiritually... My feminine soul longs to be loved by a man who has both: a tender heart and a strong spine. A man who has an ability to deeply love and admire beauty of a woman's soul. A man who doesn't exploit or repress a woman, but sees Goddess in her, sweeps her into a romance, invites her to play an irreplaceable role in a great adventure, rescues, heals and protects her heart. A Hero and a true Gentleman. To settle for less would mean to betray the feminine heart God set within me. My idea of a perfect relationship is: two people who are attracted to the soul, mind and body of each other. They are the best friends who admire and respect each other and are passionate, devoted loversIf you are intrested in me,add me on millionairefish.net,my username is ChicCat
Posted:
November 14 2013 on Oodle
  1. Lucy G. Let me know if you have any questions. – Lucy G.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Looking for: Friendship; Long-term / Serious relationship; Marriage
Looking for: Friendship; Long-term / Serious relationship; Marriage is a Wanteds listing located in West Henrietta NY. Find other listings like Looking for: Friendship; Long-term / Serious relationship; Marriage by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in Rochester.