See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   IL   Chicagoland   Groups -

LightWorkers Universe | Groups listing in Elgin IL | 3526785277

You have no shared connections.

LightWorkers Universe

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
LightWorkers Universe is a Groups listing in Elgin IL
Description:

instead of being lead on. As we are very fare as other meetup groups want you to pay a arm and a leg and lead to more for for service fee's We are not like that. That is why we are laid back and open so please join us.If you have any question I will be willing to answer them at the meetup meeting.We are a real group Were people meet in a safe place there are looking for Answers and life paths.We are a group that talks about everything of the universe and beyond. Topics like: God, angels, incarnated angels, earth angels, star seeds, ascended masters, arch angels, elementals, fairies, mediums, psychics, empaths, all religions, spiritual paths, energy vibration, increasing vibration frequency, purity, dimensions, life path and goals.I am an incarnated angel and earth angel, it was difficult to get this to this point of making a meetup group. I have been encouraged by others along my path as well as angelic guidance to get to this point of creating a meetup group. I understand some people are in need of clarity of some kind or another. The universe is the key to everything and it's all around you. I am here help. So don't feel alone, you are never alone everyone has a spirit guide and an angel, with additional guides coming at points in your life when you need help learning something new or changing your path direction. The key to making communication easier with the other-side is believe they are there because they are.Many people may not know that psychic and medium is actually two different abilities. Psychic is talking to guides, angels and universe. Mediumship or being a Medium is ability to talk to spirits crossed over or not, talking to past loved ones. Or in some cases, if a pasted loved is on another mission, check their voice mail for messages they left for you. And often spirits that missed their doorway to crossover seek out those of us who can hear them for help crossing over when they are ready. Thank you for readign sending you blessing of pink light.-ChristinaAngel and Psychic MediumAngelic Energy HealerChios Master Teacher Energy Healer
Category:
Groups
Posted:
November 4 2013 on Oodle
  1. Chrissy G. Let me know if you have any questions. – Chrissy G.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: LightWorkers Universe
LightWorkers Universe is a Groups listing located in Elgin IL. Find other listings like LightWorkers Universe by searching Oodle for Groups Listings in Chicago.