See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   ME   Portland Area   Wanted -

I am looking for som documentation that these puppies are not coming from puppy | Wanteds listing 1

You have no shared connections.

I am looking for som documentation that these puppies are not coming from puppy

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Description:

New State of Maine Law Regarding the Advertisement of dogs and/or cats for sale in printed media. Effective September 21, 2007 L.D. 1615...... ......."the law will require all state licensed breeding kennels, pet stores, or boarding kennels to list their state liecense number in any printed advertisement including newspapers.""To address the "unlicensed breeders" which we all have a concern, a section of L.D 1615 includes that a person may not advertise for sale, sell or exchange for value more than one cat or dog in a 12 month period unless that person has a valid animal shelter, kennel, breeding kennel or pet shop license or a valid vendor's license................" Fees and fines are available in print at the Maine Department of Agriculture Food and Rural Resources.
Posted:
August 11 on Oodle
  1. Anny S. Let me know if you have any questions. – Anny S.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: I am looking for som documentation that these puppies are not coming from puppy
I am looking for som documentation that these puppies are not coming from puppy is a Wanteds listing located in Pine Point ME. Find other listings like I am looking for som documentation that these puppies are not coming from puppy by searching Oodle for Wanted Listings in Portland.