See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   CA   San Jose Area   Announcements -

free for your business -Customer Appreciation Night | Celebrations listing in San Jose CA | 3461561

You have no shared connections.

free for your business -Customer Appreciation Night

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Why?:
Offering FUN FOOD and FACIALS for your customers
Description:

customer appreciation night -at little or no cost to youwould you like to show appreciation to your customers or clients?I would like to sponsor that for youWe offer Fun, Food and Facials events. We bring the wine and appetizers, as well as other drinksthis is what we do at this events:http://animoto.com/play/GVUoNeUlibhp3psBhUgb4Qemail me or call me if you want to set up an appointment. I can share more iinfo with youor if you are ready to get started, give me 2-3 dates that will work out for you and we can schedule your Customer Appreciation Night message me now
Category:
Celebrations
Posted:
August 17 2013 on Facebook
Similar Listings
  1. ). Your Wedding Dreams At The Right Price! View Demos-Photos-Info-Special Offers On Site WEDPRO.NET
    Jeffrey R. ·
    April 19 on Oodle
  2. ). Your Wedding Dreams At The Right Price! View Demos-Photos-Info-Special Offers On Site WEDPRO.NET
    Jeffrey R. ·
    April 19 on Oodle
View All Similar Listings
  1. Leonora C. Let me know if you have any questions. – Leonora C.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: free for your business -Customer Appreciation Night
free for your business -Customer Appreciation Night is a Celebrations listing located in San Jose CA. Find other listings like free for your business -Customer Appreciation Night by searching Oodle for Celebrations Listings in San Jose.