See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   MA   Boston Area   Art & Music News -

Fall Children's Program at Marblehead Little Theatre | Other Art News & Announcements listing 1

You have no shared connections.

4 Listings · Joined: Sep 19, 2011

Fall Children's Program at Marblehead Little Theatre

Fall Children's Program at Marblehead Little Theatre is a Other Art News & Announcements listing in Marblehead MA
Description:

The Marblehead Little Theatre is excited to announce their upcoming children’s program for the fall. It will be “There’s an Alligator Under My Bed, A Nightmare in My Closet and Something in My Attic” which are three classics by Mercer Mayer. Music and Lyrics by: Stuart Kenny. Book by: James Larson This program is for children ages 7-12.  When nighttime comes and the lights go out, there always seems to be something lurking in the shadows. This trio of classic Mercer Mayer stories takes a close look at the things that go bump in the night — and finds that they’re not all as scary as they first appear. Proving that conquering your fears just takes a little effort (and maybe a little food), this delightful musical adaptation is sure to tickle both the young and the young at heart. Rehearsals are twice a week beginning on September 5th – Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:30pm-5:30pm. Performance dates are November 3-5. Program Fee is: $400Each participant will receive two complimentary tickets the show. For more information please visit www.mltlive.org and click on the Children’s Program tab.
Category:
Other Art News & Announcements
Posted:
August 9 on Oodle
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Fall Children's Program at Marblehead Little Theatre
Fall Children's Program at Marblehead Little Theatre is a Other Art News & Announcements listing located in Marblehead MA. Find other listings like Fall Children's Program at Marblehead Little Theatre by searching Oodle for Other Art News & Announcements Listings in Boston.