See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   GA   Atlanta Area   Announcements -

Entrepreneurs/ Small Business Owners. Holiday season is here | Other Announcements listing in Atla1

You have no shared connections.

Entrepreneurs/ Small Business Owners. Holiday season is here

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Entrepreneurs/ Small Business Owners. Holiday season is here is a Other Announcements listing in Atlanta GA
1 / 3
Why?:
Networking/Business Mixers
Description:

Holiday season is here and the New Year is coming! So im proposing the idea of having Mixers in order to accomplish the following: NetworkingExposureNew ClientsReferalsBusiness KnowledgeOpportunities/SupplamentalsWord of Mouth is one of the strongest ways of advertisment. You refer people my way and I refer people your way! So im Looking for some partners to help me make this thing happen! I Support Small Business Owners and Entrepreneurs. How about You?
Category:
Other Announcements
Posted:
December 4 2013 on Oodle
  1. Karen V. Let me know if you have any questions. – Karen V.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Entrepreneurs/ Small Business Owners. Holiday season is here
Entrepreneurs/ Small Business Owners. Holiday season is here is a Other Announcements listing located in Atlanta GA. Find other listings like Entrepreneurs/ Small Business Owners. Holiday season is here by searching Oodle for Other Announcements Listings in Atlanta.