See Similar Listings
Community Listing   USA   NY   Poughkeepsie Area   Announcements -

Dutchess market place | Other Announcements listing in Wappingers Falls NY | 3566635818

Lives in 12590 · View My Profile

You have no shared connections.

Dutchess market place

Listing is Expired
We're sorry, the listing is no longer active.
Dutchess market place is a Other Announcements listing in Wappingers Falls NY
Why?:
Come see me!! Tell me you saw this add. Receive exclusive deals!!!!!!!!!!!
Description:

WE ARE A JEWELRY AND ALSO MISC. VENDOR (different finds...you never know!) WE CARRY ALL ERAS OF JEWELRY -AND A MIN OF 50% OFF RETAIL FROM DEPARTMENT STORE SHELF PULLS (NEW INVENTORY CASUALTIES) OF NAME BRAND ITEMS, ALSO FOR JEWELRY FOUND IN SMALL "CHAIN" STORES WITH GREATER DEALS NEAR WHOLESALE PRICE. LARGE DISPLAY OF ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE JEWELRY AT GREAT DISCOUNTED PRICES. ALL BELOW APPRAISAL VALUES. AND ALWAYS A NEW SUPPLY AND DIFFERENT ITEMS ON A REGULAR BASIS. MANY ITEMS OF SUCH FROM EARLY TO LATE VICTORIAN ERA, ART NOUVEAU, AND EDWARDIAN, ALSO HAVE BOHEMIAN STYLE AND ARTISAN. (as well as items for the kids)--***SOMETHING FOR EVERYONE***--!!! ALSO SPECIALS WITH SOME JEWRLY LIKE $3 EA @ 2 FOR $5 AND MORE. flea market will be at the Dutchess mall Fishkill rt 9 next to Home Depot, Mcdonalds, HVFCU bank .*** SAT, & Sun 10- 6I am located on 6th ave
Category:
Other Announcements
Reposted:
May 24 on Facebook
  1. Trisha S. Let me know if you have any questions. – Trisha S.
Ask a question or leave a comment...
Important Safety Tips

These might be signs of fraud:

• Really cheap prices
  • Irregular email adresses
  • Contact info in pictures

To learn more, visit the Safety Center or click here to report this listing.

More About this Listing: Dutchess market place
Dutchess market place is a Other Announcements listing located in Wappingers Falls NY. Find other listings like Dutchess market place by searching Oodle for Other Announcements Listings in Poughkeepsie.